Soo whats up with +%%!#* and frohawks?

This trend has caught on like a wildfire! Was at the shop last week and noticed at least 2 @$!%%% outside chillin with them. Get inside, 2 more sitting downand 2 more in chairs getting they %@*% done. I ask my barber "Is this really poppin?" and he just laugh and said idk but I refuse to take part inthis *!!%$@!
laugh.gif
. Some kat told me waves is 2009, I looked at this chief thunder lookin #*@ #$*!% and just
laugh.gif
. How many NTers got em?

I just get a buzzcut whenever I get my haircut. Nothing more, nothing less.

I got a frohawk with my football team. But that's it.

SMH.........brothers just don't believe in a sharp haircut anymore.I always thought that $#!* looked silly.

I have a !+%#!@ up hairline and a "frohawk" as you called it has kept hair on my head for the next year or so. I've been shaving my head bald forthe past 3 years prior to this trend. Shame after this dies I'm gonna be bald the rest of my life SMH.

i been rocking the frohawk for awhile

Spoiler [+]
J/K that $*!@ is lame and anybody who rocks it is lame in my book

Bruhs need to cut this *#*$ out. I'm usually not one to talk about what someone else wears or their hairstyle, but this calls for an exception. Bruhs,please stop the madness--this just isn't a good look for us.

am i the only one who had to double check the year of the thread? u thought dudes played this out like 2 years ago

Originally Posted by soltheman

I got a frohawk with my football team. But that's it.
Yea we did it as a team for our last game senior year too... but that was 3 years ago.

Dudes doin it now cuz it's "futuristic" u see yung la and all them... rock star look.

Honestly just tryin to be different

I had it almost two years ago and the ladies we're diggin it, so i'm not knocking anyone who does it. I stay with a buzz cut nowadayz

it needs to go away, but then again i stand out more with just brush cut.
smokin.gif
I always seem to see dominicans(sorry guys)around my way with that and then the three lines on each side!?
That guido look with the Dragon Ball Z look is also crazy here in South,FL
sick.gif

Yeah.

$%@% is an epidemic now.

Most *%%%!* you see with em nowadays are the ones still rockin ecko and sean john
nerd.gif

Walk how many cats come in here, and say they've been doing this for a while before it got popular.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Walk how many cats come in here, and say they've been doing this for a while before it got popular.

I knew lil wayne before the deal btw we went to the same preschool.

I dont know how and why them dude don't see that it looks like they got a $%!@ sitting on top of there heads, i see a dude who did it then put a comb thrutexturizer on it to make it curl up that was the worst

Back
Top Bottom