Soo whats up with +%%!#* and frohawks?

it's even worst when you know people that do it, and think "they're doing it" posin in pics strictly to show off mohawk/frohawk. !@@+*! thistrend gotta go.

That ##%@ will get you instantly dinged in a coprorate interview. I'll leave frohawks to the young boys.

360 waves>

i dont see any grown men rockin this

a lot of younger college or HS kids

im 24 btw

Dudes been doing it for a while, looks dope to me.

But im not worried about the next mans haircut really.

Im gonna get my hair cut like CuDi had his...Like a black mullet or some +%!!.

Originally Posted by FedExciter

am i the only one who had to double check the year of the thread? u thought dudes played this out like 2 years ago

Lol. RIGHT. That's in my top 10 things to leave in2009.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OP you from the midwest or down south?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[NTer] Why you care about another man's haircut? That's some female stuff b [/NTer]

Nah, but seriously faux hawks went out in like 2001. The fact that black kids are just gettin into it is kinda amusing

This is what I saw over Christmas break, a big bush cut into a Mohawk just rediculous. Perfect example...
28951-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Golden-And-Red-Spartan-Or-Trojan-Helmet-Part-Of-Body-Armor.jpg

I got it done the week after getting hired at a corporate job last year
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
The vibe between me and my supervisor after that was wild off so I shaved it off the nextweek. The ladies around the office liked it though...

this style is what ive seen most dudes rockin lately:

kid_cudi.jpg

i mean... i dont really care how another man styles his hair.

but i see where you guys are coming from, it is kind of lame/annoying to see a bunch of kids acting like sheep, all trying to look the same.

Back
Top Bottom