Sooo.. I just made my coworker cry.. SRS question inside.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

i personally wouldnt feel that bad about making a colleague cry over a discussion on basketball of all things. 

see that's the thing.. I'm assuming (and hoping for his manhoods sake) that BBall wasn't the main reason he lost his cool. 
if that's the case, really dont want to be the shoulder he leans his head on. 
grin.gif

Yeah, that type of guy sounds like he's gonna go into work with a shotty one of these days, and you gonna be the first to go. RIP

Yeah, that type of guy sounds like he's gonna go into work with a shotty one of these days, and you gonna be the first to go. RIP

Depending on how well you know him...im sure you could have seen that coming. Sounds like a dude who wants/needs peoples approval, and you called him out in front of everybody? Cant be doing that to just anybody...dont make a big deal of it, just let him know you werent tryin to do him like that(pause)....unless you were haha

Depending on how well you know him...im sure you could have seen that coming. Sounds like a dude who wants/needs peoples approval, and you called him out in front of everybody? Cant be doing that to just anybody...dont make a big deal of it, just let him know you werent tryin to do him like that(pause)....unless you were haha

Originally Posted by proper english

I just made DUDE cry over the most simple topic (basketball.. called him a bandwagoner in front of everyone
grin.gif
).. i know the reason he lost his cool probably goes deeper than that.. Seriously though.. how do I go about apologizing to this guy? I feel sick to my stomach. 
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

I just made DUDE cry over the most simple topic (basketball.. called him a bandwagoner in front of everyone
grin.gif
).. i know the reason he lost his cool probably goes deeper than that.. Seriously though.. how do I go about apologizing to this guy? I feel sick to my stomach. 
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back