Soooo...Drake and Meek Mill Fought/Hit Chris Brown at my homies party tonight

Amen!
laugh.gif

From Vulture:

[h1][/h1]
[h1] Drake and Chris Brown Maybe Got in a Bar Fight Last Night[/h1][color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]
check-small.png
[/color] [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]
check-small.png
check-small.png
check-small.png
[/color]

a_190x190.jpg

Here is what we know, as reported by TMZ and confirmed by the NYPD: Drake and Chris Brown were in fact at W.i.P (a separate club in the basement of Greenhouse) at the same time last night. Some sort of altercation occurred. Cops were called to the scene between 4 and 5 a.m., but neither Rihanna ex was present, and no one from their entourages was arrested.

Here is what we know, as tweeted, then deleted, by one (seemingly intoxicated) Chris Brown: The singer sustained a small cut to his cheek — photo evidence is here — and claims that a tossed bottle did the damage. ("Throwing bottles like girls? #shameonya" and "Bottles? It's nothing! Lol") He also maybe implied that Drake was hiding in the bathroom.

The rest of the story is totally, 100 percent rumor at this point — even TMZ hasn't confirmed it! — but it's too juicy not to share: According to the Sun, the whole showdown started when Brown sent a bottle of Champagne to Drake's table "as a peace offering" (unlikely). Then Drake returned the bottle with a note that read, "I'm %*$+%$* the love of your life, deal with it" (more unlikely, but amazing) and Chris Brown flew into a rage (yeah). Drake came out swinging, and things devolved from there.  

So, those are the facts and breathless tabloid reports as we have them. There will probably be more! Stay with us.

Update: Chris Brown's Chin speaks! (On a fake Twitter.)

Best lines:
  • "He also maybe implied that Drake was hiding in the bathroom."
  • Then Drake returned the bottle with a note that read, "I'm %*$+%$* the love of your life, deal with it"

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Zordon chillin like a boss
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't even know what to believe about this story. We all know CB will pop off in a minute, and that apparently Drake got hyped up
and CB made him catch a body like that
eyes.gif

Who has Chris ever "popped off" on other than Rihanna?

Cuz pops off one everyone...
Spoiler [+]
..on twitter

rihana is sookie stackhouse and chris and drake are bill and eric i seen this already
drake might get the true death for that bottle . will have to consult the authoritie

laugh.gif

[font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, sans-serif]Rihanna really must have that sookie stackhouse....[/font]

[font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, sans-serif]These dudes are both idiots, fighting over 1 when you could literally have your pick of so many....[/font]

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Zordon chillin like a boss
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't even know what to believe about this story. We all know CB will pop off in a minute, and that apparently Drake got hyped up
and CB made him catch a body like that
eyes.gif
Who has Chris ever "popped off" on other than Rihanna?
I meant as in he'll get angry as hell over and fly off the handle at anything 

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

24yzgw8.gif

If that's really what happened though, then Drake is OD lame for that...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

word, thats immature as hell but hilarious at the same time

This has to be true if multiple websites are all saying the same thing about drake saying this. It really looks bad on drake's part.

So basically Drake sees Common as more of a threat than Chris Brown.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
funny on both sides.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

rihana is sookie stackhouse and chris and drake are bill and eric i seen this already
drake might get the true death for that bottle . will have to consult the authoritie
laugh.gif

[font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, sans-serif]Rihanna really must have that sookie stackhouse....[/font]

[font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, sans-serif]These dudes are both idiots, fighting over 1 when you could literally have your pick of so many....[/font]

T_T 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

June 14, 2012:MediaTakeOut.com just learned that rapper Drake and his entourage got into a FIGHT . . . with CHRIS BROWN at the popular AFTER HOURS NYC nightclub WIP.

According to MULTIPLE MediaTakeOut.com snitches inside, Chris and Drake have had a DIFFICULT relationship since three years ago - when Rihanna CHEATED on Chris, with Drake. Chris has HELD A GRUDGE against Drake for years.

Well last night at WIP, we're told that Chris reportedly sent over a bottle of champagne to Drake's table, as a sort of peace offering. We're not sure WHAT happened next, but we're hearing UNCONFIRMED REPORTS that Drake sent the bottle back to Chris with a message to the effect of - "I'm f*ckng the love of your life [Rihanna], deal with it."

Whatever message Drake sent back caused Chris to immediately fly into a rage - and he CONFRONTED Drake and his entourage - which included ANOTHER Chris Brown rival, rapper Meek Mill. Meek Mill also had a relationship with Rihanna.

Well according to our snitch, Drake PUNCHED Chris in the face and before Chris could retaliate, someone (#teamnosnitch#) popped Chris in the mouth with a BOTTLE, multiple times. And as a result, Chris was LEAKING LIKE A FAUCET!!!

Security immediately swooped in and broke up the fight. Drake and 'em immediately LEFT the club, before POLICE arrived. Chris, we're told left under his own power - and later went to the HOSPITAL, to get his face sewn shut.

Wow! I don't know who's the bigger funboi, Drake or Breezy.
My guess is Meek. Otherwise they would've just said "somebody in Drake's entourage" 
If he did that's the ultimate !*@%$ move..

Drake may have cut Chris Brown's face at a club last night; NYPD confirm altercation

If you ever see Chris Brown and Drake at the same club, close your tab immediately!
Both the NYPD and Brown’s Twitter have confirmed that Breezy and Drizzy were involved in an violent altercation at a Manhattan nightclub at around 4 a.m. last night/this morning, reports TMZ.
No arrests were made (both the stars had fled the scene by the time the cops showed up), but five were taken to the hospital for minor injuries, and Brown himself apparently got cut in the face. The singer tweeted an image of his gash as evidence, but has since taken down the picture. He also took down the accompanying message, which read:
“How u party wit rich n**** that hate? Lol… Throwing bottles like girls? #shameonya!.

Source: http://atlantablackstar.com/2012/06/14/chris-brown-involved-in-bar-brawl-with-drake-meek-mill/

This wouldn’t be the first time the rappers have had conflict with the R&B singer. Earlier this month Brown and rapper Meek Mill exchanged shots on Twitter after Brown took the Philadelphia rapper off a recent song. Mill felt that the slight was because of his relationship with pop sensation Rihanna.

“Dese chicks belong to the game… not u! Never get confused,

Back
Top Bottom