Soooo...Drake and Meek Mill Fought/Hit Chris Brown at my homies party tonight

Originally Posted by freshlikedasani91

Source: http://atlantablackstar.com/2012/06/14/chris-brown-involved-in-bar-brawl-with-drake-meek-mill/

This wouldn’t be the first time the rappers have had conflict with the R&B singer. Earlier this month Brown and rapper Meek Mill exchanged shots on Twitter after Brown took the Philadelphia rapper off a recent song. Mill felt that the slight was because of his relationship with pop sensation Rihanna.

“Dese chicks belong to the game… not u! Never get confused,

fake. how you get hit in the face..with a bottle...multiple times...and walk away with that lil gash. no broken boken, no cracked teeth, no bruising, no real major cuts, nothing really... from a bottle...A BOTTLE my dude? ducktails.

Source: http://atlantablackstar.com/2012/06/14/chris-brown-involved-in-bar-brawl-with-drake-meek-mill/

This wouldn’t be the first time the rappers have had conflict with the R&B singer. Earlier this month Brown and rapper Meek Mill exchanged shots on Twitter after Brown took the Philadelphia rapper off a recent song. Mill felt that the slight was because of his relationship with pop sensation Rihanna.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Man how in the world did Meek Mill get with Rihanna??? My mind is blown
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

Not saying dude cant pull em.. he had the song of the year and all that. But Rihanna doe
mad.gif
tired.gif

and btw yes im hating
grin.gif

Man how in the world did Meek Mill get with Rihanna??? My mind is blown
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

Not saying dude cant pull em.. he had the song of the year and all that. But Rihanna doe
mad.gif
tired.gif

and btw yes im hating
grin.gif

That girl ain't untouchable. If you a got lil fame you can pretty much get any girl you want.

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

indifferent.gif

mad.gif
tired.gif

and btw yes im hating
grin.gif

That girl ain't untouchable. If you a got lil fame you can pretty much get any girl you want.

his body is disappointing but face wise Meek the cutest of the 3...

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

When I seen this on twitter I couldnt wait to get on NT
laugh.gif

I think breezy got hit by a thrown bottle then the brawl popped of Im pretty sure he wasnt get mauled by someone using the bottle as a weapon as some of these reports say

Originally Posted by Essential1

7e426b746dd8d81cc01fd290e246e9d8580b62ff_r.png
roll.gif
roll.gif

The whole situation is cornball, but can't at all say Meek and Drake are wrong about those quotes. That's 100% true.

A+++ Rihanna gifs
roll.gif

so jimmy from degrassi and the undercover brother fought? im surprised anything landed lol

So they just walk up to CB and straight up smash him with a bottle? i feel like brown >> drake in a fight

Originally Posted by Freeze

fake. how you get hit in the face..with a bottle...multiple times...and walk away with that lil gash. no broken boken, no cracked teeth, no bruising, no real major cuts, nothing really... from a bottle...A BOTTLE my dude? ducktails.

u act like a bottle is a grenade 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom