Soooo, has LeBron surpassed Kobe as the most hated? Vol. Dan Gilbert

What ya'll think. I know people on here hate both and to include KG. But has Bron became #1? Yes another Lebron Thread
lebron-vs-kobe.jpg

What ya'll think. I know people on here hate both and to include KG. But has Bron became #1? Yes another Lebron Thread
lebron-vs-kobe.jpg

Yes. As much as I hate Kobe. He would never go to another team where we won't be the guy just to win a ring. I lost all respect for Prince James.

-former LeBron Fan

Yes. As much as I hate Kobe. He would never go to another team where we won't be the guy just to win a ring. I lost all respect for Prince James.

-former LeBron Fan

Not for me, Kobe gets credit he doesn't deserve that infuriates more than anything in the world, hence my distaste for Derrick Rose. LeBron despite being a shameless self promoter largely is what he bill himself to be. I have no problem with his decision, I have a problem with his butt raping of Cleavland in the slowest most agonizing way possible but the decision it's self? nah it is what it is.

Not for me, Kobe gets credit he doesn't deserve that infuriates more than anything in the world, hence my distaste for Derrick Rose. LeBron despite being a shameless self promoter largely is what he bill himself to be. I have no problem with his decision, I have a problem with his butt raping of Cleavland in the slowest most agonizing way possible but the decision it's self? nah it is what it is.

as a laker fan and always thinking Kobe was always the most hated, i have to say its Bron now
laugh.gif

NY and Cleveland probably despise him and the rest of the world will see him as a trader and couldnt wait things out.

as a laker fan and always thinking Kobe was always the most hated, i have to say its Bron now
laugh.gif

NY and Cleveland probably despise him and the rest of the world will see him as a trader and couldnt wait things out.

look...$#+! lebron, $#+! the plane he flew to the tristate on, $#+! those gay +!@ shoes, $#+! his number six jersey, $#+! that weak +!@ smirk he always has on, $#+! those canal st +!@ headbands, $#+! his bum +!@ afro, $#+! his brand, $#+! his side #+%!! +!@, $#+! his entourage, $#+! that baby powder he always throws up like a lil diva, $#+! his {(|)} decision to go to south beach.

this is NEW YORK. {(|)} need not apply and his +!@ doesn't need to come back. actually na, he's welcome on christopher st. weak +!@ @%+%*.

get the $#+! outta the tristate before the goons stomp the sugar outta you. sweet +!@ @%+%*.

look...$#+! lebron, $#+! the plane he flew to the tristate on, $#+! those gay +!@ shoes, $#+! his number six jersey, $#+! that weak +!@ smirk he always has on, $#+! those canal st +!@ headbands, $#+! his bum +!@ afro, $#+! his brand, $#+! his side #+%!! +!@, $#+! his entourage, $#+! that baby powder he always throws up like a lil diva, $#+! his {(|)} decision to go to south beach.

this is NEW YORK. {(|)} need not apply and his +!@ doesn't need to come back. actually na, he's welcome on christopher st. weak +!@ @%+%*.

get the $#+! outta the tristate before the goons stomp the sugar outta you. sweet +!@ @%+%*.

hate him or love him, you gotta respect him.

stuck with a franchise for 7 years, brought to them a championship one year....and they failed to surround him with extra clips to let loose.

he took time to step back analyze every team, every situation, and respectfully decided to go with less money and the best chance to win.

if you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack

hate him or love him, you gotta respect him.

stuck with a franchise for 7 years, brought to them a championship one year....and they failed to surround him with extra clips to let loose.

he took time to step back analyze every team, every situation, and respectfully decided to go with less money and the best chance to win.

if you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack

Originally Posted by debs 168

look...!+$% lebron, !+$% the plane he flew to the tristate on, !+$% those gay #%+ shoes, !+$% his number six jersey, !+$% that weak #%+ smirk he always has on, !+$% those canal st #%+ headbands, !+$% his bum #%+ afro, !+$% his brand, !+$% his side %@@#% #%+, !+$% his entourage, !+$% that baby powder he always throws up like a lil diva, !+$% his {(|)} decision to go to south beach.

this is NEW YORK. {(|)} need not apply and his #%+ doesn't need to come back. actually na, he's welcome on christopher st. weak #%+ @$%#!.

get the !+$% outta the tristate before the goons stomp the sugar outta you. sweet #%+ @$%#!.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the hate is palpable

look...!+$% lebron, !+$% the plane he flew to the tristate on, !+$% those gay #%+ shoes, !+$% his number six jersey, !+$% that weak #%+ smirk he always has on, !+$% those canal st #%+ headbands, !+$% his bum #%+ afro, !+$% his brand, !+$% his side %@@#% #%+, !+$% his entourage, !+$% that baby powder he always throws up like a lil diva, !+$% his {(|)} decision to go to south beach.

this is NEW YORK. {(|)} need not apply and his #%+ doesn't need to come back. actually na, he's welcome on christopher st. weak #%+ @$%#!.

get the !+$% outta the tristate before the goons stomp the sugar outta you. sweet #%+ @$%#!.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the hate is palpable

I don't hate him, though I am still shocked he took the KG route so early in his career, especially considering he is a #1 guy, not a #2 like KG. Always thought he'd go the MJ route and win 'from within' but then again, when your second best player 7 years into the league is Mo Williams, you have a right to look elsewhere.

I don't hate him, though I am still shocked he took the KG route so early in his career, especially considering he is a #1 guy, not a #2 like KG. Always thought he'd go the MJ route and win 'from within' but then again, when your second best player 7 years into the league is Mo Williams, you have a right to look elsewhere.

Yes...and it's not. even. close.

When you have all of these teams come to Ohio, as if you're still putting them first, and then put up the hopes of Knicks, Bulls, Cavs, Nets, and Clippers fans...and then chooses the "easy way" out by joining some Megazord !!# trio, you're destined to get hated on by a lot of people.

A lot of people put a lot of time and effort into this whole process...which was OD...and ended up with nothing. Cleveland has all of these players STUCK there. That is wild.
laugh.gif

Yes...and it's not. even. close.

When you have all of these teams come to Ohio, as if you're still putting them first, and then put up the hopes of Knicks, Bulls, Cavs, Nets, and Clippers fans...and then chooses the "easy way" out by joining some Megazord !!# trio, you're destined to get hated on by a lot of people.

A lot of people put a lot of time and effort into this whole process...which was OD...and ended up with nothing. Cleveland has all of these players STUCK there. That is wild.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

There will be venom towards LeBron like never before. I'm interested to see how he handles it because most of this was brought upon on by himself. He dragged other teams along for the ride and stuck it to them when time came. He said he knew in the morning what his decision was but still decided to make the other owners wait for him. I don't see how he will live in Cleveland now that he's with the Heat.

Back
Top Bottom