Soooo, has LeBron surpassed Kobe as the most hated? Vol. Dan Gilbert

There will be venom towards LeBron like never before. I'm interested to see how he handles it because most of this was brought upon on by himself. He dragged other teams along for the ride and stuck it to them when time came. He said he knew in the morning what his decision was but still decided to make the other owners wait for him. I don't see how he will live in Cleveland now that he's with the Heat.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Yes. As much as I hate Kobe. He would never go to another team where we won't be the guy just to win a ring.
of course not.  why would he, he already won three rings that way.

Yes. As much as I hate Kobe. He would never go to another team where we won't be the guy just to win a ring.

Originally Posted by debs 168

look...$#+! lebron, $#+! the plane he flew to the tristate on, $#+! those gay +!@ shoes, $#+! his number six jersey, $#+! that weak +!@ smirk he always has on, $#+! those canal st +!@ headbands, $#+! his bum +!@ afro, $#+! his brand, $#+! his side #+%!! +!@, $#+! his entourage, $#+! that baby powder he always throws up like a lil diva, $#+! his {(|)} decision to go to south beach.

this is NEW YORK. {(|)} need not apply and his +!@ doesn't need to come back. actually na, he's welcome on christopher st. weak +!@ @%+%*.

get the $#+! outta the tristate before the goons stomp the sugar outta you. sweet +!@ @%+%*.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

look...$#+! lebron, $#+! the plane he flew to the tristate on, $#+! those gay +!@ shoes, $#+! his number six jersey, $#+! that weak +!@ smirk he always has on, $#+! those canal st +!@ headbands, $#+! his bum +!@ afro, $#+! his brand, $#+! his side #+%!! +!@, $#+! his entourage, $#+! that baby powder he always throws up like a lil diva, $#+! his {(|)} decision to go to south beach.

this is NEW YORK. {(|)} need not apply and his +!@ doesn't need to come back. actually na, he's welcome on christopher st. weak +!@ @%+%*.

get the $#+! outta the tristate before the goons stomp the sugar outta you. sweet +!@ @%+%*.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

I would hate LeBron if I were a real Cavs fan. So nope.

Info on your avy?
laugh.gif
I remember that. T-mac was upset at the end of the half and kicked the ball to the stands.  It so happens that the ball bounced right back to court and he got the ball and kicked it again; therefore, he got ejected
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

I would hate LeBron if I were a real Cavs fan. So nope.

Info on your avy?
laugh.gif
I remember that. T-mac was upset at the end of the half and kicked the ball to the stands.  It so happens that the ball bounced right back to court and he got the ball and kicked it again; therefore, he got ejected
laugh.gif

yes. Michael Jordan even called dude a coward on the radio. Lebron might be the most hated man i sports right now.

yes. Michael Jordan even called dude a coward on the radio. Lebron might be the most hated man i sports right now.

i dont think ali had an ego as big as lebrons....i understand his decision, but the way he did it was a straight up savage move...

all along i thought he'd stay in cleveland because i didnt think he'd have the heart to rip clevelands heart out on live TV in front of the world...i was wrong.

i dont think ali had an ego as big as lebrons....i understand his decision, but the way he did it was a straight up savage move...

all along i thought he'd stay in cleveland because i didnt think he'd have the heart to rip clevelands heart out on live TV in front of the world...i was wrong.

Originally Posted by bchimcuter

And 2 more and counting sticking with one team. Props to Kobe!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bchimcuter

And 2 more and counting sticking with one team. Props to Kobe!
pimp.gif

Its only going to get worse. Seems like Cleveland may have been covering up a lot of $%#@%#% moves by Lebron and his posse which will probably all come out

but honestly
roll.gif
roll.gif

but honestly
roll.gif
roll.gif

Its only going to get worse. Seems like Cleveland may have been covering up a lot of $%#@%#% moves by Lebron and his posse which will probably all come out

LeBron is defitnely the most hated athlete RIGHT NOW. I don't see this boiling down overtime either...

I mean, PERSONALLY I THOUGHT he would stay with Cleveland because of his upbringing in the city + the organization busted their chops to sign formidable players to help LeBron win a ring.

I do agree with the people saying he is taking "The easy route" because Dwade is an automatic double/triple team type of player and Chris Bosh commands a double team, no doubt about it. He is playing with 2 other SUPERSTARS who would be come the #1 option anywhere else, they were to sign to in the league.

LeBron's legacy DEFITNELY took a plumit because he is playing with more than sufficient talent.

Woulda been sweeter to win a ring, VIRTUALLY by himself...

LeBron is defitnely the most hated athlete RIGHT NOW. I don't see this boiling down overtime either...

I mean, PERSONALLY I THOUGHT he would stay with Cleveland because of his upbringing in the city + the organization busted their chops to sign formidable players to help LeBron win a ring.

I do agree with the people saying he is taking "The easy route" because Dwade is an automatic double/triple team type of player and Chris Bosh commands a double team, no doubt about it. He is playing with 2 other SUPERSTARS who would be come the #1 option anywhere else, they were to sign to in the league.

LeBron's legacy DEFITNELY took a plumit because he is playing with more than sufficient talent.

Woulda been sweeter to win a ring, VIRTUALLY by himself...

Back
Top Bottom