Soooo, has LeBron surpassed Kobe as the most hated? Vol. Dan Gilbert

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

hate him or love him, you gotta respect him.

stuck with a franchise for 7 years, brought to them a championship one year....and they failed to surround him with extra clips to let loose.

he took time to step back analyze every team, every situation, and respectfully decided to go with less money and the best chance to win.

if you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
QFT    Its a business. Everyone keeps saying he is not a great because he doesn't have a championship. He sees an opportunity to win one, so he acted on it. 
Im also tired of this bull@#$t about he's not better than kobe because he wouldnt leave his team. Kobe demanded to be traded and the lakers were fortunate enough to land Pau gasol. Kobe came into the leauge on a good squad. Lebron had no one when he got to the NBA. When the cavs got to the playoffs, Lebron did everything on his own. Im not even a Lebron fan btw.

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

hate him or love him, you gotta respect him.

stuck with a franchise for 7 years, brought to them a championship one year....and they failed to surround him with extra clips to let loose.

he took time to step back analyze every team, every situation, and respectfully decided to go with less money and the best chance to win.

if you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
QFT    Its a business. Everyone keeps saying he is not a great because he doesn't have a championship. He sees an opportunity to win one, so he acted on it. 
Im also tired of this bull@#$t about he's not better than kobe because he wouldnt leave his team. Kobe demanded to be traded and the lakers were fortunate enough to land Pau gasol. Kobe came into the leauge on a good squad. Lebron had no one when he got to the NBA. When the cavs got to the playoffs, Lebron did everything on his own. Im not even a Lebron fan btw.

i aint mad at him, everybody says try he should try and win a chip on his own, he tried and fail,
so what if he went to another team where he was the man but still couldnt get a ring, then everybody would just sit back and laugh at him.
he wants to win and he choose the best possible team, you cant knock that.
i got a feeling thatr the run with bosh and dwade is up that he will go to a diff. team, maybe back to to Cleveland and try to get a ring on his own. but for now he just wants to win anyway possible.

i aint mad at him, everybody says try he should try and win a chip on his own, he tried and fail,
so what if he went to another team where he was the man but still couldnt get a ring, then everybody would just sit back and laugh at him.
he wants to win and he choose the best possible team, you cant knock that.
i got a feeling thatr the run with bosh and dwade is up that he will go to a diff. team, maybe back to to Cleveland and try to get a ring on his own. but for now he just wants to win anyway possible.

i always hated lebron, but now that he crapped on five other teams fan base, it makes life easier for me.

i always hated lebron, but now that he crapped on five other teams fan base, it makes life easier for me.

lebron definitely ruined his legacy tonight.
Coming from a knicks fan, it wouldn't have been as bad if he signed with any other team, but he decided to take the easy way out
he would have had a decent chance playing for chicago or the knicks i feel.
i understand that he has the best chance of winning a ring with miami but now even if he wins, there will be a big asterik next to his name.
No one is going to care that he won a ring, cause he won it with two other #1 options on wades team

lebron definitely ruined his legacy tonight.
Coming from a knicks fan, it wouldn't have been as bad if he signed with any other team, but he decided to take the easy way out
he would have had a decent chance playing for chicago or the knicks i feel.
i understand that he has the best chance of winning a ring with miami but now even if he wins, there will be a big asterik next to his name.
No one is going to care that he won a ring, cause he won it with two other #1 options on wades team

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom