Soooo, has LeBron surpassed Kobe as the most hated? Vol. Dan Gilbert

Originally Posted by babam11218719

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Its common knowledge kobe strong-armed the entire laker organization by threatening to leave unless he got more pieces to be contenders. Kobe's foolery will not be forgotten.

EXACTLY.  I am so sick of everyone talking like Kobe would never do this or Kobe would never do that.  Kobe wants to win rings and if he has to dog out Bynum publicly when he wanted Jason Kidd he will do that.  If has to try to force his way out of LA to get talent around him he will do that as well.  LeBron never alienated or bad mouthed his teammates publicly.  When it came time to become a free agent he decided to leave.
Dude the Cavs acquiring Antwan Jamison was Ok'd by Lebron as if he was actually going to stay. All in all Lebron played everyone at the Cavaliers organization, Lebron definetely had problems with people there before all of this. He just didn't want to stay their and he definitely wanted to embarrass the team and the state. Everyone who is mad has a right to be mad.

Also Lebron saying he just woke up this morning and decided on Miami is BS and there have been reports that have been confirmed that Lebron had his people start moving LAST WEEK!

Lebron is definetly the villian in this situation but the staff and the owner of the Cavs should have been planning just in case they didn't get Lebron.

2lau69v.jpg

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Lebron is definetly the villian in this situation but the staff and the owner of the Cavs should have been planning just in case they didn't get Lebron.

this. the cavs organization should have got a clue when lebron would never sign an extension. yet they basically denied it, ran their team like it was lebron's team, did whatever he wanted... and are now complaining? there is no loyalty in the NBA, Cavs were stupid to think there was... and come on, it's Cleveland. it's like you're an ugly dude thinking you're good enuff for some hot chick and then basically doin whatever she wants and then she leaves and you get upset... whatya expect, you're butt ugly....!!!

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

this. the cavs organization should have got a clue when lebron would never sign an extension. yet they basically denied it, ran their team like it was lebron's team, did whatever he wanted... and are now complaining? there is no loyalty in the NBA, Cavs were stupid to think there was... and come on, it's Cleveland. it's like you're an ugly dude thinking you're good enuff for some hot chick and then basically doin whatever she wants and then she leaves and you get upset... whatya expect, you're butt ugly....!!!

if he needed help he would have went to the bulls

rose, noah, boozer not enough for the king? that's why he looks like a female. he just admitted he doesn't want to earn one, he wants it handed to him

rose, noah, boozer not enough for the king? that's why he looks like a female. he just admitted he doesn't want to earn one, he wants it handed to him

Originally Posted by DubA169

kobe is a competitor who got shaq kicked off the team because he wanted to be "the man"
ya then he threw a hissy fit when he found out how hard it was to win and was going nowhere until he was gifted gasol by his old friend jerry west.

kobe is a competitor who got shaq kicked off the team because he wanted to be "the man"
ya then he threw a hissy fit when he found out how hard it was to win and was going nowhere until he was gifted gasol by his old friend jerry west.

I don't hate him or Kobe. I just don't respect either one of them. I wish lebron the best though.

I don't hate him or Kobe. I just don't respect either one of them. I wish lebron the best though.

exactly

exactly

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Yall know he is 25 and is poised to sign a 5 yr deal right? That will take him to 30, where is all this "end his career as a sidekick" and other nonsense coming from?

And it's the Cleveland fans' fault he had to leave anyways. If they would go get jobs, and stop committing crimes, and being homeless, and smelling bad, and generally making their city suck (to the extent they can, I understand they can't control the weather), then Bosh would have come over and Bron would have stayed.

roll.gif
Someone in another thread put it well when they said people are so mad they're willing to cheer for Kobe.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Yall know he is 25 and is poised to sign a 5 yr deal right? That will take him to 30, where is all this "end his career as a sidekick" and other nonsense coming from?

And it's the Cleveland fans' fault he had to leave anyways. If they would go get jobs, and stop committing crimes, and being homeless, and smelling bad, and generally making their city suck (to the extent they can, I understand they can't control the weather), then Bosh would have come over and Bron would have stayed.

roll.gif
Someone in another thread put it well when they said people are so mad they're willing to cheer for Kobe.

I think Lebron is the most hated. It's actually been in the makng for a few years now. I personally have no problem with Lebron going to Miami, just how it was done. But once the Lakers beat them in the finals, Kobes legacy will be solidified(already is IMO). Kobe will lead the Lakers to victory against possibly one of the greatest teams ever put together, pending the extra pieces they add to it.

But individually, Lebron is one the greatest talents I've ever seen. He still deserves to be in the conversation as one of the greatest to ever do it. Teams win championships, not one player. Even if Lebron never wins a ring, that will not take away how great a player he is.

Poor Byron Scott. I was hoping he'd take over after Phil left.

I think Lebron is the most hated. It's actually been in the makng for a few years now. I personally have no problem with Lebron going to Miami, just how it was done. But once the Lakers beat them in the finals, Kobes legacy will be solidified(already is IMO). Kobe will lead the Lakers to victory against possibly one of the greatest teams ever put together, pending the extra pieces they add to it.

But individually, Lebron is one the greatest talents I've ever seen. He still deserves to be in the conversation as one of the greatest to ever do it. Teams win championships, not one player. Even if Lebron never wins a ring, that will not take away how great a player he is.

Poor Byron Scott. I was hoping he'd take over after Phil left.

Originally Posted by bchimcuter

but jerry west wasn't with the grizzlies at that time

Originally Posted by bchimcuter

but jerry west wasn't with the grizzlies at that time

Back
Top Bottom