Soooo, has LeBron surpassed Kobe as the most hated? Vol. Dan Gilbert

Why are people assuming that Bron is gonna defer to Wade? Last time I checked Bron>Wade (no diss).

Why are people assuming that Bron is gonna defer to Wade? Last time I checked Bron>Wade (no diss).

I'll say this. In the past, Kobe would be booed in every opposing teams arena. Lebron was mostly cheered by opposing teams. Those days are over.

I'll say this. In the past, Kobe would be booed in every opposing teams arena. Lebron was mostly cheered by opposing teams. Those days are over.

I think the real question is...is Braylon Edwards allowed back on the Browns?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by bchimcuter

Originally Posted by DubA169

kobe is a competitor who got shaq kicked off the team because he wanted to be "the man"
ya then he threw a hissy fit when he found out how hard it was to win and was going nowhere until he was gifted gasol by his old friend jerry west.

but jerry west wasn't with the grizzlies at that time
also after the lakers got pau, he didn't feel insecure enough to beg for tim duncan also.

bron just admitted he can't win a ring without the help from 2 olympians in their prime. how can people not see the differance?

imagine if MJ joined up with hakeem and shaq... this is more along the lines of what bron did. he took himself out of the running for greatest player of all time for no apparent reason other than fear of losing again.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by bchimcuter

kobe is a competitor who got shaq kicked off the team because he wanted to be "the man"
ya then he threw a hissy fit when he found out how hard it was to win and was going nowhere until he was gifted gasol by his old friend jerry west.

but jerry west wasn't with the grizzlies at that time
also after the lakers got pau, he didn't feel insecure enough to beg for tim duncan also.

bron just admitted he can't win a ring without the help from 2 olympians in their prime. how can people not see the differance?

imagine if MJ joined up with hakeem and shaq... this is more along the lines of what bron did. he took himself out of the running for greatest player of all time for no apparent reason other than fear of losing again.

Originally Posted by eplaya06

the man brought you a championship after being down 2-0 and you are saying that lebron is better than wade
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

the man brought you a championship after being down 2-0 and you are saying that lebron is better than wade
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

And this is why I give this team two years max if they don't win a chip. It will get ugly once the honeymoon is over. 

And this is why I give this team two years max if they don't win a chip. It will get ugly once the honeymoon is over. 

It's pretty clear what this all boils down to now that LeBron has formed the three-headed dragon in South Beach...

Kevin Durant is Peter Parker.

Kobe Bryant is Spider-Man.

LeBron is Venom.

And I am cool with that.
grin.gif

It's pretty clear what this all boils down to now that LeBron has formed the three-headed dragon in South Beach...

Kevin Durant is Peter Parker.

Kobe Bryant is Spider-Man.

LeBron is Venom.

And I am cool with that.
grin.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I'm a fan, but I'm not delusional.  Lebron James has been the best player in the league for the last 2 or 3 yrs.  Wade is #2 in my opinion...

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I'm a fan, but I'm not delusional.  Lebron James has been the best player in the league for the last 2 or 3 yrs.  Wade is #2 in my opinion...

HOW should i respond to this?

jesse first off why you sound worried.... you scared of the heat..... and secondly dont come on my page talking about lebron.... this is a pro-lebron page and laker fans can go somewhere with all this wimped out drama... kobe is playing with the best pf in the l which they were given by a former laker (Jerry West) for oh wow.... marc gasol, kwame ... See Morebrown and crintigton (i cant even spell his name thats how bad he is)its not about being the man.. LIKE KOBE ITS ABOUT WINNING and kobe's bipolar @+# is gonna have trouble doing it now..... i wouldnt play in chicago after mj are you stupid???????????? oh yea kobe has odom, bynum and artest too.... and read the bottom scroll line dfish is leaving as is shannon brown... not that dfish will help out any but watch how laker fans will talk about how you guys didnt need him after he signs omewhere else..... im not a heat fan but this is very exciteing for the NBA.....

HOW should i respond to this?

jesse first off why you sound worried.... you scared of the heat..... and secondly dont come on my page talking about lebron.... this is a pro-lebron page and laker fans can go somewhere with all this wimped out drama... kobe is playing with the best pf in the l which they were given by a former laker (Jerry West) for oh wow.... marc gasol, kwame ... See Morebrown and crintigton (i cant even spell his name thats how bad he is)its not about being the man.. LIKE KOBE ITS ABOUT WINNING and kobe's bipolar @+# is gonna have trouble doing it now..... i wouldnt play in chicago after mj are you stupid???????????? oh yea kobe has odom, bynum and artest too.... and read the bottom scroll line dfish is leaving as is shannon brown... not that dfish will help out any but watch how laker fans will talk about how you guys didnt need him after he signs omewhere else..... im not a heat fan but this is very exciteing for the NBA.....

if he needed help he would have went to the bulls

rose, noah, boozer not enough for the king? that's why he looks like a female. he just admitted he doesn't want to earn one, he wants it handed to him
OR

maybe he realized this is a ONCE in a lifetime thing and doesn't care bout all that legacy stuff you dudes seem to be so bugged by.  I respect that he wants to win.  The only problem i'll have with Bron is if they win and he acts like he's this top dog dude without acknowledging that he did it with two GREAT players.

if he needed help he would have went to the bulls

rose, noah, boozer not enough for the king? that's why he looks like a female. he just admitted he doesn't want to earn one, he wants it handed to him
OR

maybe he realized this is a ONCE in a lifetime thing and doesn't care bout all that legacy stuff you dudes seem to be so bugged by.  I respect that he wants to win.  The only problem i'll have with Bron is if they win and he acts like he's this top dog dude without acknowledging that he did it with two GREAT players.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Its common knowledge kobe strong-armed the entire laker organization by threatening to leave unless he got more pieces to be contenders. Kobe's foolery will not be forgotten.
Kobe's "foolery" wont be forgotten because his foolery led to 3 straight Finals appearences and back to back championships. Magic Johnson's foolery of getting Paul Westheaf fired got the Lakers 4 rings. Before the Rockets back to back titles Hakeem asked to be traded. All this foolery cant be compared to Lebron because Lebron didnt even put up a fight and left defeated and admitting he couldnt push his best team in the NBA 2 seasons in a row to the promised land.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Its common knowledge kobe strong-armed the entire laker organization by threatening to leave unless he got more pieces to be contenders. Kobe's foolery will not be forgotten.
Kobe's "foolery" wont be forgotten because his foolery led to 3 straight Finals appearences and back to back championships. Magic Johnson's foolery of getting Paul Westheaf fired got the Lakers 4 rings. Before the Rockets back to back titles Hakeem asked to be traded. All this foolery cant be compared to Lebron because Lebron didnt even put up a fight and left defeated and admitting he couldnt push his best team in the NBA 2 seasons in a row to the promised land.

Originally Posted by BALLINaintEASY

How to respond to this??

Originally Posted by BALLINaintEASY

How to respond to this??

Since when has anyone outside of Cleveland given two !*%!* about Cleveland?

LeBron and Wade are a joy to watch because they play the game how it's supposed to be played. Not some hard headed I'm taking on the entire team and letting everyone know I can make any and every shot anytime anywhere These guys are laying the groundwork to change the entire complexion of the league away from all this "Next Jordan" aspirations to sharing the glory with teammates. Can't be mad at that.

Back
Top Bottom