Soooo, has LeBron surpassed Kobe as the most hated? Vol. Dan Gilbert

I know nobody in this thread believes LeBron is more SKILLED than Kobe. You are dense if you think so.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

I'm trolling because my opinion is different (better), than yours?

Oh, OK.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Not because I think you're wrong, just that it reads funny.

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

"You play in your respective sport to compete and BEAT the best, not JOIN the best. It's cowardly and pathetic. MJ never went to the Pistons after losing multiple times. He stayed until he beat them. THAT is a champion, children. That is a competitor." - Some guy on some website
And I think that's where a lot of the issues come into play: calling himself King, hailing himself as the Chosen 1, running around with a lion logo -- he needs to change that logo to the Kool-Aid man ...

roll.gif

Originally Posted by illfrozn

"You play in your respective sport to compete and BEAT the best, not JOIN the best. It's cowardly and pathetic. MJ never went to the Pistons after losing multiple times. He stayed until he beat them. THAT is a champion, children. That is a competitor." - Some guy on some website
And I think that's where a lot of the issues come into play: calling himself King, hailing himself as the Chosen 1, running around with a lion logo -- he needs to change that logo to the Kool-Aid man ...

roll.gif

"You
play in your respective sport to compete and BEAT the best, not JOIN
the best. It's cowardly and pathetic. MJ never went to the Pistons
after losing multiple times. He stayed until he beat them. THAT is a
champion, children. That is a competitor." - Some guy on some website

Some guy on some website is an idiot.

I know you're a LeBron fan...or at least sticking up for him...but what did this guy say that was wrong?

"You

I know you're a LeBron fan...or at least sticking up for him...but what did this guy say that was wrong?

LOLWUT?!

LOLWUT?!

With the 1st pick in the draft the Cleveland Cavs select Lebron James.

Lebron: "Yes I can't wait to play with scrubs against some of the best players in the league. I hope none of those best players join me"

Keep going guys I love these ridiculous opinions

With the 1st pick in the draft the Cleveland Cavs select Lebron James.

Lebron: "Yes I can't wait to play with scrubs against some of the best players in the league. I hope none of those best players join me"

Keep going guys I love these ridiculous opinions

This will pass in time. Right now he is the most hated because the "decision" is still fresh on people's minds. You have guys who have "allegedly" raped women, had their baby mothers killed, killed dogs, had shootouts in stripclubs, fighting fans, brought guns to the locker room and yet this guy made a BASKETBALL decision and people are ready to hang him and throw stones. People need to chill the F____ out, at the end of the day it's just a game. It's high time people stopped getting so emotionally attached to a man and a decision that does not affect you personally. I am now starting to see why "fan is short for fanatic.

This will pass in time. Right now he is the most hated because the "decision" is still fresh on people's minds. You have guys who have "allegedly" raped women, had their baby mothers killed, killed dogs, had shootouts in stripclubs, fighting fans, brought guns to the locker room and yet this guy made a BASKETBALL decision and people are ready to hang him and throw stones. People need to chill the F____ out, at the end of the day it's just a game. It's high time people stopped getting so emotionally attached to a man and a decision that does not affect you personally. I am now starting to see why "fan is short for fanatic.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by DubA169

so if bosh wins 6 as the third option he will be better than Tim Duncan? will he even be better than Garnett?
Rings will cement Bosh's legacy AMONGST the greats (again, assuming he wins championships and SOLIDIFIES himself as the undisputed best 4 in the L).....Rings are extremely important, and will always separate those who have them, from those who don't.  But...when you get past the rings, you have to look at the ENTIRE body of work and see if they were a "complete" player.  As I was saying before...it's not impossible for Bosh to be held in higher-regard than Chuck, Malone, etc when it's all said and done...you can throw the ring-debate in there and shut a lot of people up (going back to the initial assumption....).  However, if you're going to mention Bosh being better than KG or Duncan, you have to look at the whole picture...offense/DEFENSE/etc...
so ur saying my man
ekiwqv.jpg

is goin to the hall of fame because he was on great teams????? so horry is held in higher regard because he has 7
pimp.gif
?????
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i love #NT 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by DubA169

so if bosh wins 6 as the third option he will be better than Tim Duncan? will he even be better than Garnett?
Rings will cement Bosh's legacy AMONGST the greats (again, assuming he wins championships and SOLIDIFIES himself as the undisputed best 4 in the L).....Rings are extremely important, and will always separate those who have them, from those who don't.  But...when you get past the rings, you have to look at the ENTIRE body of work and see if they were a "complete" player.  As I was saying before...it's not impossible for Bosh to be held in higher-regard than Chuck, Malone, etc when it's all said and done...you can throw the ring-debate in there and shut a lot of people up (going back to the initial assumption....).  However, if you're going to mention Bosh being better than KG or Duncan, you have to look at the whole picture...offense/DEFENSE/etc...
so ur saying my man
ekiwqv.jpg

is goin to the hall of fame because he was on great teams????? so horry is held in higher regard because he has 7
pimp.gif
?????
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i love #NT 

"You

A lot.

Dude was a FREE AGENT, how is leaving cowardly and pathetic?

If anything is pathetic, it was Cleveland's inability to land a legit 2nd option for LeBron.

Unless this guy views the 2009-2010 Miami Heat as the best, then he's wrong.

LeBron and Jordan's situations are completely different.

Ray Charles can see this, I don't know why some of you can't.

"You

A lot.

Dude was a FREE AGENT, how is leaving cowardly and pathetic?

If anything is pathetic, it was Cleveland's inability to land a legit 2nd option for LeBron.

Unless this guy views the 2009-2010 Miami Heat as the best, then he's wrong.

LeBron and Jordan's situations are completely different.

Ray Charles can see this, I don't know why some of you can't.

Back
Top Bottom