Soooo, has LeBron surpassed Kobe as the most hated? Vol. Dan Gilbert

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by abutta13

Kobe's hated for most of the right reasons though

Lebron's just a #%!*+@#%@

yea i know,  being the REAL best player, most clutch player, and hard working player in the league brings hate.

being a corporate media creation since your junior year of high school and being labeled a self proclaimed, "King" brings numerous fanboys who will suck the corn outta your butthole if given the chance.

Lebron James will never be Kobe Bryant

laugh.gif
   @ Mr. Game 7 Ghost being the most clutch.
so 1 game is going to disregard an entire career of clutch big game shots and clutch big game defense.

get the hell outta here with that flawed logic

Biggest game in his career was probably his WORST.  He's definitely regular season clutch just like Mo Williams is a top regular season point guard.

yea i know,  being the REAL best player, most clutch player, and hard working player in the league brings hate.

being a corporate media creation since your junior year of high school and being labeled a self proclaimed, "King" brings numerous fanboys who will suck the corn outta your butthole if given the chance.

laugh.gif
so 1 game is going to disregard an entire career of clutch big game shots and clutch big game defense.

Biggest game in his career was probably his WORST.  He's definitely regular season clutch just like Mo Williams is a top regular season point guard.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
why are you so salty?? please explain..

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

What makes you think I'm salty?  Kobe is a great player.  But his abilities in 2010 are greatly exaggerated, damn near lies. 

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

What makes you think I'm salty?  Kobe is a great player.  But his abilities in 2010 are greatly exaggerated, damn near lies. 

laugh.gif

In the end its TEAM basketball he admitted he had a bad game and you seriously act like Jordon never had a bad game and obviously Lebron had a few bad games in recent memory.

laugh.gif

In the end its TEAM basketball he admitted he had a bad game and you seriously act like Jordon never had a bad game and obviously Lebron had a few bad games in recent memory.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

How are his skills exaggerated?? Your statements and reasoning is so empty and make absolutely no sense!

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

How are his skills exaggerated?? Your statements and reasoning is so empty and make absolutely no sense!

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

As much as I hate Kobe. He would never go to another team where we won't be the guy just to win a ring.

I guess you must've been in a coma during the 2007 off-season.
laugh.gif

I don't think that LeBron would've left either had the Cavs managed to trade J.J. Hickson for Dwight Howard.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

What makes you think I'm salty?  Kobe is a great player.  But his abilities in 2010 are greatly exaggerated, damn near lies
But how though? Dude his like 5 game winners in the first month of the season.

Dude broke his finger.... AGAIN.... actually.... a DIFFERENT finger, of the SAME shooting hand!
laugh.gif

Dude hurt his back, playing FOURTEEN seasons. People doubted him HUGE (word to Sir Charles)... and he blew up in the playoffs.

I think his 2010 performance wasn't exaggerated at all, but rather appreciated!

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

What makes you think I'm salty?  Kobe is a great player.  But his abilities in 2010 are greatly exaggerated, damn near lies
But how though? Dude his like 5 game winners in the first month of the season.

Dude broke his finger.... AGAIN.... actually.... a DIFFERENT finger, of the SAME shooting hand!
laugh.gif

Dude hurt his back, playing FOURTEEN seasons. People doubted him HUGE (word to Sir Charles)... and he blew up in the playoffs.

I think his 2010 performance wasn't exaggerated at all, but rather appreciated!

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

As much as I hate Kobe. He would never go to another team where we won't be the guy just to win a ring.

I guess you must've been in a coma during the 2007 off-season.
laugh.gif

I don't think that LeBron would've left either had the Cavs managed to trade J.J. Hickson for Dwight Howard.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

laugh.gif

Starting after this post, I will not address anyone putting that guy and Jordan in the same sentence.

That response was only in reference to him being the most clutch.  And you're right, it is a team game, that's why Lebron chose to play with the best player/situation available...which he is gettin hated on for. 

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

laugh.gif

Starting after this post, I will not address anyone putting that guy and Jordan in the same sentence.

That response was only in reference to him being the most clutch.  And you're right, it is a team game, that's why Lebron chose to play with the best player/situation available...which he is gettin hated on for. 

so you are saying if kobe would have sat out like perkins the lakers win anyways?

ghost? please

it is obvious that the hate in you is deep

you probably mad cause lebron will be known as LePippen from now on

so you are saying if kobe would have sat out like perkins the lakers win anyways?

ghost? please

it is obvious that the hate in you is deep

you probably mad cause lebron will be known as LePippen from now on

Lebron = the new Kobe on NT

Kobe>>lebron and I like neither

lebron shouldn't be considered one of the greatest topics anymore. Disagree then u are a slurper of LBJ

Lebron = the new Kobe on NT

Kobe>>lebron and I like neither

lebron shouldn't be considered one of the greatest topics anymore. Disagree then u are a slurper of LBJ

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by qwerty330

im pretty sure people were hating on KG for going to the celtics...but KG's wasn't as bad because he was getting old. Lebron, wade, bosh are all 25.

This dude is ring chasing like he's at the twilight of his career. I just don't get it.
laugh.gif

Well...I do. He wants rings. But...it's a wrap for his legacy. I don't care what you say. No more comparisons to Jordan or Kobe or whomever. They didn't go to such drastic measures to win.

I don't recall any reigning MVP bouncing his team to join 2 perennial All-Stars and #1 options...all within their prime. No excuses at this point.
Its sad really, can't lead his own team to a ring in his PRIME.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by qwerty330

im pretty sure people were hating on KG for going to the celtics...but KG's wasn't as bad because he was getting old. Lebron, wade, bosh are all 25.

This dude is ring chasing like he's at the twilight of his career. I just don't get it.
laugh.gif

Well...I do. He wants rings. But...it's a wrap for his legacy. I don't care what you say. No more comparisons to Jordan or Kobe or whomever. They didn't go to such drastic measures to win.

I don't recall any reigning MVP bouncing his team to join 2 perennial All-Stars and #1 options...all within their prime. No excuses at this point.
Its sad really, can't lead his own team to a ring in his PRIME.

Man, I predicted this 2 years ago. Bron BEEN the most hated for a minute now.

Man, I predicted this 2 years ago. Bron BEEN the most hated for a minute now.

Back
Top Bottom