Soooo, has LeBron surpassed Kobe as the most hated? Vol. Dan Gilbert

link to MJ calling lebron a coward?
eek.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DT43

yes. Michael Jordan even called dude a coward on the radio. Lebron might be the most hated man i sports right now.

say what???

Originally Posted by DT43

yes. Michael Jordan even called dude a coward on the radio. Lebron might be the most hated man i sports right now.

say what???

I don't understand why everyone is mad. Dude gave 7 years to win a chip and all they do is hand out crazy contracts to bench players, stuck with a coach that couldn't make simple adjustments in the playoffs. Keep it real anybody in their right mind would have played Hickson more minutes especially with is regular season play. We always complain about how athletes go for the money and not for the wins. Well why is this any different, we actually have a superstar athlete, willing to share the stage, take less money, in order to win. Cavs had the opportunity to keep him, but i believed they banked on Lebron's love for his hometown too much and not help his career and winning. If I hated Lebron i still would have to respect this decision because he did it for the right reasons, not an emotional decision, to put himself in the best scenario to win multiple rings, even if it meant sharing the stage and taking less money. Says a lot about his ego and how it doesn't have to be all about him and do it by himself.

I don't understand why everyone is mad. Dude gave 7 years to win a chip and all they do is hand out crazy contracts to bench players, stuck with a coach that couldn't make simple adjustments in the playoffs. Keep it real anybody in their right mind would have played Hickson more minutes especially with is regular season play. We always complain about how athletes go for the money and not for the wins. Well why is this any different, we actually have a superstar athlete, willing to share the stage, take less money, in order to win. Cavs had the opportunity to keep him, but i believed they banked on Lebron's love for his hometown too much and not help his career and winning. If I hated Lebron i still would have to respect this decision because he did it for the right reasons, not an emotional decision, to put himself in the best scenario to win multiple rings, even if it meant sharing the stage and taking less money. Says a lot about his ego and how it doesn't have to be all about him and do it by himself.

Originally Posted by abutta13

Kobe's hated for most of the right reasons though

Lebron's just a #%!*+@#%@

yea i know,  being the REAL best player, most clutch player, and hard working player in the league brings hate.

being a corporate media creation since your junior year of high school and being labeled a self proclaimed, "King" brings numerous fanboys who will suck the corn outta your butthole if given the chance.

Lebron James will never be Kobe Bryant

Originally Posted by abutta13

Kobe's hated for most of the right reasons though

Lebron's just a #%!*+@#%@

yea i know,  being the REAL best player, most clutch player, and hard working player in the league brings hate.

being a corporate media creation since your junior year of high school and being labeled a self proclaimed, "King" brings numerous fanboys who will suck the corn outta your butthole if given the chance.

Lebron James will never be Kobe Bryant

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

THIS.  It was really a lose-lose-lose situation  for  him. Go to NY and he'd  be seen  as  an egotistical  a-hole  to  everyone  except  Knicks  fan.  Stay in  Cleveland  and  people  would  think   he  gave  up   his   shot a   title  because Ohio   made  him  feel  guilty  and   bring  up how he shouldve followed KGs advice.  In Miami,  he is going to another man's  team,  taking his role, taking a pay cut  to   play  for a championship  team.  People are actually  saying  things like"its the easy route",   who wants to be at a disadvantage?

^^ were mad because hes winning the wrong way..championships arent just championships, its also about how you win
listen to charles barkley's interview on espn. he puts it in good perspective.
i really hope lebron is regretting his decision right about now

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

THIS.  It was really a lose-lose-lose situation  for  him. Go to NY and he'd  be seen  as  an egotistical  a-hole  to  everyone  except  Knicks  fan.  Stay in  Cleveland  and  people  would  think   he  gave  up   his   shot a   title  because Ohio   made  him  feel  guilty  and   bring  up how he shouldve followed KGs advice.  In Miami,  he is going to another man's  team,  taking his role, taking a pay cut  to   play  for a championship  team.  People are actually  saying  things like"its the easy route",   who wants to be at a disadvantage?

^^ were mad because hes winning the wrong way..championships arent just championships, its also about how you win
listen to charles barkley's interview on espn. he puts it in good perspective.
i really hope lebron is regretting his decision right about now

The way I look at it is that Lebron just wants to win. It will definitely effect his legacy being that he didn't do it "alone" or as the main guy on the team, but the guy just wants to win championships.

The way I look at it is that Lebron just wants to win. It will definitely effect his legacy being that he didn't do it "alone" or as the main guy on the team, but the guy just wants to win championships.

I don't blame Lebron... I do hate him for choosing Miami though. He had no chance to winning anything in Cleveland, and basketball is about championships. Cleveland wasn't near a championship team. I think it's cheating that he's going to a team with three superstars. This reminds me too much of the Lakers. I don't understand why the league approves this. If he would have gone to NY then it would have been better for the NBA, not Miami!!!!

At the end of the day, I bet Lebron looked at his decision and compared it to Kevin Garnett's decision. Should he stay loyal with a team and keep trying for a championship? OR should he finally move on and try elsewhere? I don't think anybody was hating on KG when he made his decision to leave Minnesota so why hate on Lebron? He did the right move, but to the wrong team.

I don't blame Lebron... I do hate him for choosing Miami though. He had no chance to winning anything in Cleveland, and basketball is about championships. Cleveland wasn't near a championship team. I think it's cheating that he's going to a team with three superstars. This reminds me too much of the Lakers. I don't understand why the league approves this. If he would have gone to NY then it would have been better for the NBA, not Miami!!!!

At the end of the day, I bet Lebron looked at his decision and compared it to Kevin Garnett's decision. Should he stay loyal with a team and keep trying for a championship? OR should he finally move on and try elsewhere? I don't think anybody was hating on KG when he made his decision to leave Minnesota so why hate on Lebron? He did the right move, but to the wrong team.

im pretty sure people were hating on KG for going to the celtics...but KG's wasn't as bad because he was getting old. Lebron, wade, bosh are all 25.

im pretty sure people were hating on KG for going to the celtics...but KG's wasn't as bad because he was getting old. Lebron, wade, bosh are all 25.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

I would hate LeBron if I were a real Cavs fan. So nope.

Info on your avy?
laugh.gif
I remember that. T-mac was upset at the end of the half and kicked the ball to the stands.  It so happens that the ball bounced right back to court and he got the ball and kicked it again; therefore, he got ejected
laugh.gif

I was watching that game. It was pure comedy. I didn't know he was that mad 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

I would hate LeBron if I were a real Cavs fan. So nope.

Info on your avy?
laugh.gif
I remember that. T-mac was upset at the end of the half and kicked the ball to the stands.  It so happens that the ball bounced right back to court and he got the ball and kicked it again; therefore, he got ejected
laugh.gif

I was watching that game. It was pure comedy. I didn't know he was that mad 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by debs 168

look...$#+! lebron, $#+! the plane he flew to the tristate on, $#+! those gay +!@ shoes, $#+! his number six jersey, $#+! that weak +!@ smirk he always has on, $#+! those canal st +!@ headbands, $#+! his bum +!@ afro, $#+! his brand, $#+! his side #+%!! +!@, $#+! his entourage, $#+! that baby powder he always throws up like a lil diva, $#+! his {(|)} decision to go to south beach.

this is NEW YORK. {(|)} need not apply and his +!@ doesn't need to come back. actually na, he's welcome on christopher st. weak +!@ @%+%*.

get the $#+! outta the tristate before the goons stomp the sugar outta you. sweet +!@ @%+%*.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
oh wow!!!

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by debs 168

look...$#+! lebron, $#+! the plane he flew to the tristate on, $#+! those gay +!@ shoes, $#+! his number six jersey, $#+! that weak +!@ smirk he always has on, $#+! those canal st +!@ headbands, $#+! his bum +!@ afro, $#+! his brand, $#+! his side #+%!! +!@, $#+! his entourage, $#+! that baby powder he always throws up like a lil diva, $#+! his {(|)} decision to go to south beach.

this is NEW YORK. {(|)} need not apply and his +!@ doesn't need to come back. actually na, he's welcome on christopher st. weak +!@ @%+%*.

get the $#+! outta the tristate before the goons stomp the sugar outta you. sweet +!@ @%+%*.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
oh wow!!!

hes been like that since 3 years ago.

kobe's no where near being the most hated...

hes been like that since 3 years ago.

kobe's no where near being the most hated...

Back
Top Bottom