Soooo, has LeBron surpassed Kobe as the most hated? Vol. Dan Gilbert

Originally Posted by ninjahood

im diggin that lebron is da bad guy now.....cuz knowing him he can legitimately rock that persona....
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Yea they're about to be the evil empire with those all black everything jersey's preening, pointing, flexing etc. Either way it will be entertaining to watch.

im diggin that lebron is da bad guy now.....cuz knowing him he can legitimately rock that persona....
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Yea they're about to be the evil empire with those all black everything jersey's preening, pointing, flexing etc. Either way it will be entertaining to watch.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

well there's no going back now,  he should be a full all out heel  the rest of the way out.  

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

well there's no going back now,  he should be a full all out heel  the rest of the way out.  

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

They bout to get Jim Ross and Mark Jackson to announce.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

They bout to get Jim Ross and Mark Jackson to announce.

I wonder if Gilbert will interfere in the first Cavs/Heat game. I smell a chair shot or something.

I wonder if Gilbert will interfere in the first Cavs/Heat game. I smell a chair shot or something.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Allen Iverson is the most hated...lol @ kobe....i think Lebron did surpass AI

You really thought before Thursday that AI was the most hated?   For real man I have never encountered someone who disliked him let alone hate him.

He definately surpassed Kobe. 

Are you kidding? Where you been? From high school, college, his prime, to now AI has been hated on like no other. Like dude said, he ain't even employed and he got haters waitin for him to sign with a team only to be called a "disease" or "big ego"...

Kobe got people that actually think he is better than MJ, and he's the most hated? He got just as much fans as haters.

For LeBron now, everybody but Miami fans hate him

ja85lj.jpg

I don't know bout all that, i'm from NY and I was very happy he didn't come to NY.

If he did, they would of treated him like A-rod for every mistake he do he is on the front page, and he WON'T win any chip here with the cast they will have. 

Cav's got horrible management in recruiting players and nobody really wants to play there.  Out of the 7 years look who was on LeBron's team...ERIC SNOW?!
smh.gif
 No disrespect but COME ON.

In 2007 LeBron made it to the finals with a WACK cast of players right there is an ACHIEVEMENT.

NYC has turned into a complete salty b i t c h.  The fans here are shakey.  You do good one day, they love u, u make a mistake & they coming at you with negativity.

NY Daily News and Post was SUCKINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Lebron CRAZY.  When He deaded them, they wanna act all salty
smh.gif
b i t c h move.  Same as all the other cities that LOST. 
Take the L and keep it MOVIN'.

anyway's...

2vn594y.gif

Please Hate Hard.  His motivation and competitiveness is gonna reach a all time HIGH. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by True Blues

Most telling, I think, are the opinions of former professional athletes:

Reggie Miller:
He is the best player in the league; can we put him now in the same category of Michael Jordan, who never left Chicago; Larry Bird, who never left Boston; or Magic Johnson, who has four or five rings, in the same breath? No. If he would have stayed in Cleveland and won one championship built around him, we would have put him on Mount Rushmore ... LeBron is the Alex Rodriguez. It is still Dwyane’s team. Between LeBron James and Dwyane Wade, one of those guys has to sacrifice and to me it will have to be LeBron James because it is Dwyane Wade’s team.
Otis Smith:
I thought he was, I guess, more of a competitor.
Chris Webber:
I’m never mentioning him and Jordan in the same sentence ever again.
Charles Barkley:
LeBron will never be the guy. I wish he would have tried to win it by himself as ‘the guy.’

There's a common denominator with all the guys you posted....

yup that they all spoke the TRUTH, and im sure if you ask every NBA player that same question the answer would be the same as the guys above
Every?  No.  Cause there were dudes who are current NBA players who were showing support for his decision on Twitter....

&
laugh.gif
@ Gutta....dude went IN.  DAMN!

Well of course players that are in the league are going to keep everything PC they ain't trying to get yoked on during the regular season

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Reggie Miller:
He is the best player in the league; can we put him now in the same category of Michael Jordan, who never left Chicago; Larry Bird, who never left Boston; or Magic Johnson, who has four or five rings, in the same breath? No. If he would have stayed in Cleveland and won one championship built around him, we would have put him on Mount Rushmore ... LeBron is the Alex Rodriguez. It is still Dwyane’s team. Between LeBron James and Dwyane Wade, one of those guys has to sacrifice and to me it will have to be LeBron James because it is Dwyane Wade’s team.
Otis Smith:
Chris Webber:
Charles Barkley:
LeBron will never be the guy. I wish he would have tried to win it by himself as ‘the guy.’

There's a common denominator with all the guys you posted....

yup that they all spoke the TRUTH, and im sure if you ask every NBA player that same question the answer would be the same as the guys above
Every?  No.  Cause there were dudes who are current NBA players who were showing support for his decision on Twitter....

&
laugh.gif
@ Gutta....dude went IN.  DAMN!

Well of course players that are in the league are going to keep everything PC they ain't trying to get yoked on during the regular season

You really thought before Thursday that AI was the most hated?   For real man I have never encountered someone who disliked him let alone hate him.

Are you kidding? Where you been? From high school, college, his prime, to now AI has been hated on like no other. Like dude said, he ain't even employed and he got haters waitin for him to sign with a team only to be called a "disease" or "big ego"...

Kobe got people that actually think he is better than MJ, and he's the most hated? He got just as much fans as haters.

ja85lj.jpg

I don't know bout all that, i'm from NY and I was very happy he didn't come to NY.

If he did, they would of treated him like A-rod for every mistake he do he is on the front page, and he WON'T win any chip here with the cast they will have. 

Cav's got horrible management in recruiting players and nobody really wants to play there.  Out of the 7 years look who was on LeBron's team...ERIC SNOW?!
smh.gif
 No disrespect but COME ON.

In 2007 LeBron made it to the finals with a WACK cast of players right there is an ACHIEVEMENT.

NYC has turned into a complete salty b i t c h.  The fans here are shakey.  You do good one day, they love u, u make a mistake & they coming at you with negativity.

NY Daily News and Post was SUCKINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Lebron CRAZY.  When He deaded them, they wanna act all salty
smh.gif
b i t c h move.  Same as all the other cities that LOST. 
Take the L and keep it MOVIN'.

anyway's...

2vn594y.gif

Please Hate Hard.  His motivation and competitiveness is gonna reach a all time HIGH. 
pimp.gif

Reggie Miller:
Otis Smith:
Chris Webber:
Charles Barkley:

None of them won a chip, they need to sit back, shut up and learn from a man that's trying and GOING to win a chip.

Reggie Miller:
Otis Smith:
Chris Webber:
Charles Barkley:

None of them won a chip, they need to sit back, shut up and learn from a man that's trying and GOING to win a chip.

No one cares about AI.  You're probably the first person to mention AI in months. 

To be hated on, you have to be in the spotlight.

No one cares about AI.  You're probably the first person to mention AI in months. 

To be hated on, you have to be in the spotlight.

I agree. There isn't a single player currently balling that is happy about this trio. If they say they are they are lying or playing for an obsolete franchise.

I agree. There isn't a single player currently balling that is happy about this trio. If they say they are they are lying or playing for an obsolete franchise.

Originally Posted by Simply Certified

Reggie Miller:
Otis Smith:
Chris Webber:
Charles Barkley:

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Simply Certified

Reggie Miller:
Otis Smith:
Chris Webber:
Charles Barkley:

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom