Soooo Kim K...... Vol. Reggie, you a fool. More pics on page 11....

Originally Posted by Rafool

Went back to her old look I see.....

kim_kardashian_teen_choice_awards_universal_city_los_angeles_9_august_2009_EUwleKp.sized.jpg
This broad is flawless...Reggie must be gay.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

she can sit on my face all day, even after a long workout.

HAHAHAHAHAHA...that was the funniest thing ever man...but it is still sooooooooooo true lol

-Tyler

She is mad overrated to me. Her @@@ looks sloppy as hell. I see better booties everyday.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

She is mad overrated to me. Her @@@ looks sloppy as hell. I see better booties everyday.

You gay doggie?

You're just insecure that you don't meet many cute females so you need to diss the pretty ones. Who on earth doesn't think she is pretty? Honestly

Originally Posted by King Beef

You gay doggie?

You're just insecure that you don't meet many cute females so you need to diss the pretty ones. Who on earth doesn't think she is pretty? Honestly

Can't he have an opinion?

She is not his taste and he does not think she is pretty, his opinion and preference. Beauty is subjective. I know quite a few people who actually do not thinkshe is pretty. I think she is gorgeous, but some others might not see what I see due to their different perceptions of beauty.

GET OUT BRO! You should know better; Kim K is one of (if not) NT's favorite women.

Back
Top Bottom