Soooo Kim K...... Vol. Reggie, you a fool. More pics on page 11....

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

guys i didnt mean to put she, it was a typo
laugh.gif

Go back to bed fam...try again.

She's hot !

But man if I were at Staples Center watching a Laker game and sitting in between Kim K & Kobe's wife it would such a hard time focusing on the game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by King Beef

Originally Posted by DMoney82

She is mad overrated to me. Her @@@ looks sloppy as hell. I see better booties everyday.

You gay doggie?

You're just insecure that you don't meet many cute females so you need to diss the pretty ones. Who on earth doesn't think she is pretty? Honestly

Can't he have an opinion?

She is not his taste and he does not think she is pretty, his opinion and preference. Beauty is subjective. I know quite a few people who actually do not think she is pretty. I think she is gorgeous, but some others might not see what I see due to their different perceptions of beauty.
But calling her sloppy is different. I just don't get it.

PS: you ever post in the PYP? en tee kay el?

Originally Posted by kicksfiend

pimp.gif
I like the hair but honestly I couldn't care less about her hair. She could pull a Natalie Portman and shave her head and I'd STILL smash.

BTW, what does this chick do for a living? Why are celebrities famous for doing nothing in this country
smh.gif
Because the general population are obsessed with them, as illustrated by a 10 page thread about Kim's hair color on a sneaker message board.

Her hair could be smurf blue for all I care... I just want to kiss her thighs and nibble on her many womanly parts.

Originally Posted by Hiram408

Originally Posted by duckdafraft

that hair will prolly make me bust 2 minutes quicker....
roll.gif
you a fool.so that makes the experience 3 mins long in total?
haha i duno man if I ever did smash those id treat it like a work out session...breathe in and out with every pump and make sure i have fullcontrol on every pump...id be thinking about basbeall and something ugly like one eyed willy just to stay in the game....cuz those buns are somethingserious....
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom