Sooooo WAIIIT, Being GAY is the new BLACK???

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

i dont think they choose to be gay at all. what's funny is when some of them choose to talk with a lisp.
Some of them .

I know young kids that are very feminine & talk with lisps .

I also know teenage (18+) gay dudes that I've went through grade school & high school with , & they have talked with those lisps since I could remember . They didn't even know what a lisp was .

Another reason to make me believe that people are born gay .

But if they have life-changing experiences when they're younger (before they really know what gay means) , it's possible (not very likely though) , that it can be reversed .

Just my opinion though .
did you really just insinuate that all gay people have that lisp? also are you honestly trying to say that lisp has a genetic cause?

Sometimes the conclusions you come to baffle me...
No ... if you read my first statement , I said some of them fake it .

& yes , I believe that people are born with lisps just as people are born gay .

Not all people that are born with lisps are gay , or vice versa . They don't even go hand in hand .

You're just trying to find a flaw in what i'm saying .
Did you not say that some people have talked with that lisp ever since you can remember, & that all of those people turned out to be gay... And you said that was another reason to make you believe people are born gay.

so if you think that people talking with a lisp is a reason to believe that they are born gay... then wouldnt that mean that you think talking with a lisp is caused by genetics...

if im wrong explain to me what you were trying to say....
My boyfriend has a slight lisp , no he isn't gay , no I don't think he's gay . That's dumb .

I'm still making the point why I think people are born gay .

I'm talking about the lisp & the feminine ways , at young ages , kids don't know what that stuff means ...

They just come out that way .

Like I just made a reference to dudes I've known since I was younger & they've always been like that .

Everybody doesn't fake it , & I believe that they were born gay since they had those tendencies before they could even spell gay .

I just want to know why so many "straight" people are arguing about gay people and acting like they know what its like to be gay/live thatlifestyle.. and why "straight" dudes get really emotional over these convos... Makin me think some of yall got your heart broken by some dude or yourgirl left you for another woman

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

i dont think they choose to be gay at all. what's funny is when some of them choose to talk with a lisp.
Some of them .

I know young kids that are very feminine & talk with lisps .

I also know teenage (18+) gay dudes that I've went through grade school & high school with , & they have talked with those lisps since I could remember . They didn't even know what a lisp was .

Another reason to make me believe that people are born gay .

But if they have life-changing experiences when they're younger (before they really know what gay means) , it's possible (not very likely though) , that it can be reversed .

Just my opinion though .
did you really just insinuate that all gay people have that lisp? also are you honestly trying to say that lisp has a genetic cause?

Sometimes the conclusions you come to baffle me...
No ... if you read my first statement , I said some of them fake it .

& yes , I believe that people are born with lisps just as people are born gay .

Not all people that are born with lisps are gay , or vice versa . They don't even go hand in hand .

You're just trying to find a flaw in what i'm saying .
Did you not say that some people have talked with that lisp ever since you can remember, & that all of those people turned out to be gay... And you said that was another reason to make you believe people are born gay.

so if you think that people talking with a lisp is a reason to believe that they are born gay... then wouldnt that mean that you think talking with a lisp is caused by genetics...

if im wrong explain to me what you were trying to say....
My boyfriend has a slight lisp , no he isn't gay , no I don't think he's gay . That's dumb .

I'm still making the point why I think people are born gay .

I'm talking about the lisp & the feminine ways , at young ages , kids don't know what that stuff means ...

They just come out that way .

Like I just made a reference to dudes I've known since I was younger & they've always been like that .

Everybody doesn't fake it , & I believe that they were born gay since they had those tendencies before they could even spell gay .

so what you are trying to say is that having a lisp since birth is a sign that people are born gay...

i just dont understand how it is a sign that you are born gay, when you yourself said that some people dont develop the "gay" lisp until later inlife...

not to mention little boys do not come out feminine, the way they are raised/what they are exposed to determines how they will act as a child... in most cases

If your born gay, how come gay parents are more likely to raise gay children than straight parents are? is that a coincidence? or is it when gay couples go toadopt a baby they look for gayest one out of the bunch, which seems to be impossible. i think in this society people strive to be different and gay is theirway to stand out

You just keep referencing my age like it holds any weight .

That's all you keep saying "you're 16 , blah blah blah ."

Okay , I'm 16 & you're ugly . Now what ?

roll.gif
oh lord.

The fact that a lot of you believe that people choose to be gay baffles me.

It makes it clear that you probably haven't had much education on the matter, had any close gay friends or are socially unaware.

Scientific researchers who specialize in human sexuality have shown that homosexuality is linked to biology and genetics.

Included is a link to the National Center for Biotechnology Information: A service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes ofHealth to 10 of these studies conducted within the past 5 years.

Link

Some of you need to be more willing to hear other opinions and take them into serious consideration. Most of you just thump your opinion and argue just forargument sake.

I can tell that some of you just might be too young to understand. But this ignorance is just inexcusable. We live in a multi-cultural world, whether it bedictated by gender, race or sexuality. You'll have to get used to the FACTS!

lol. we all seen your pictures...
laugh.gif
at you thinking you weren't dark skinned...
laugh.gif
at you having the nerve to call someone ugly...
laugh.gif
at you callin me ugly... the damn pot calling the kettle black
laugh.gif
at you in general...

P.S.
Reported.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hold up..... i had a lisp when i was younger (foreal).....i love the arts and own lots of Brad Pitt movies
ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif

its now officially not okay for me to have man crushes
smh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

If your born gay, how come gay parents are more likely to raise gay children than straight parents are? is that a coincidence? or is it when gay couples go to adopt a baby they look for gayest one out of the bunch, which seems to be impossible. i think in this society people strive to be different and gay is their way to stand out

They let you on Niketalk at special ed?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at you in general...

P.S.
Reported.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yeah , you're officially lame .
laugh.gif

Like ... you got mad because I called you ugly ? You're a crybaby , editing your girls' posts , getting mad cause a girl calls you ugly .

Grow some .

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at you in general...

P.S.
Reported.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Like ... you got mad because I called you ugly ? You're a crybaby , editing your girls' posts , getting mad cause a girl calls you ugly .

Grow some .
Reported.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im not really sure why you get this notion that im angry right now...
laugh.gif

but like i said earlier when you got nothin else to say about the issue at hand, you resort to personal attacks... not new behavior for you tho...

also i just want to point out that you're the one who sounds a bit angry, you tryna throw shots at me for some reason, i'd suggest that we get back tothe topic at hand...

i'd also suggest that we both act like mature adults, no more of the name calling, no more personal insults, no more just being generally disrespectfultowards the other person...

its not a good look for either of us

But you see the hostility of some black people toward gays.

Besides the fact that MANY black people are socially conservative

Yeah cause Cali is prodomenitely black. Come on man we need something better than that.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at you in general...

P.S.
Reported.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Grow some .
Reported.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

but like i said earlier when you got nothin else to say about the issue at hand, you resort to personal attacks... not new behavior for you tho...

also i just want to point out that you're the one who sounds a bit angry, you tryna throw shots at me for some reason, i'd suggest that we get back to the topic at hand...

i'd also suggest that we both act like mature adults, no more of the name calling, no more personal insults, no more just being generally disrespectful towards the other person...

Yeah , that sounds good .
pimp.gif

$*%# that ++#$ .

You're still #@%!$ made .

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

EB is constantly going hard at NT females for no reason...
He's pretty much mad because his girl wants to have relations with other dudes (and women , damn
smh.gif
) .

i'm the only one that saw this?????
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at you in general...

P.S.
Reported.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Grow some .
Reported.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

also i just want to point out that you're the one who sounds a bit angry, you tryna throw shots at me for some reason, i'd suggest that we get back to the topic at hand...

i'd also suggest that we both act like mature adults, no more of the name calling, no more personal insults, no more just being generally disrespectful towards the other person...

Yeah , that sounds good .
pimp.gif

$*%# that ++#$ .

You're still #@%!$ made .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you had me thinking you was serious for a moment there

Reported.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but seriously go ahead & think im *%@!! made... that doesnt bother me in the least bit

im still tryin 2 understand where all of your anger towards me has come from... i havent made no jokes bout you in forever... just let the past be the past

but im going to be the bigger person in this situation... i'll admit that some of the time i've made jokes at your expense without provocation... butlike i said that's in the past...

lets just get back to the topic at hand... i still am a bit unclear on how the lisp is an indication that people are born gay

If your born gay, how come gay parents are more likely to raise gay children than straight parents are? is that a coincidence? or is it when gay couples go to adopt a baby they look for gayest one out of the bunch, which seems to be impossible. i think in this society people strive to be different and gay is their way to stand out

dont ever bother arguing anything, because you are dumb as hell. don't have kids either, they don't deserve to have a stupid parent.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

dont ever bother arguing anything, because you are dumb as hell. don't have kids either, they don't deserve to have a stupid parent.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OMG .

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Do you know that backlash that would happen if the title of the publication and show was:

"Gay is the new Jew"

Heads would roll.

That article would never make it off the press and the show would never air.
Heads wouldn't roll...it simply wouldn't have the same impact because American people can't relate to the oppression Jews faced in the same way Americans can relate to what Blacks went through. Why? Because: A) The civil-rights movement was much more recent; B) It happened here in America, not another establishment. If they said, "Gay is the new Jew", I doubt the masses would truly be that interested in the first place...
I don't know about that. Discrimination is discrimination. This type of campaign would hit all sectors but why are you so against it all of a sudden? There are pictures from the Holocaust that speak loud. Why wouldn't the masses be interested in that? Form the right campaign based around a singular image...you got yourself something glorious. The Holocaust, more of the Matthew Shepard, Emmett Till type images to get people uncomfortable. A lot of people write off the Black civil rights movement but if backed by the Holocaust and rise after with being able to get Israel x,y,z....who knows where the gay rights movement could go. Unity is what we want in the end. Or am I wrong? What's wrong with using Gay is the new Jew if you don't have a problem with Gay is the new Black?

There are Jews in this country who are have backed the gay rights movements and have been instrumental like 49ers said. Jews who helped the Black civil rights movement. Jews in this country with a lot of money and influence even more so than the blacks in this country still.

If you wanna have real talk we can...but I don't think you do.

Using Gay is the New *insert whatever group* is ridiculous.
I disagree totally. As stated, the Black civil-rights movement is much more *real*, much more prevalent in the everyday lives of not only Black Americans but also White Americans and America in general. Its just in this country's blood, its DNA. It happened on OUR soil, some of the participants are still alive, its very near and dear to our psyche. We can connect to that in ways most of us can't with the Holocaust. Yes, we can see images of the Holocaust and they are terrible but we can drive to places where King was shot, where plantations were, etc. For us Americans, saying "Gay is the new Black" is much more powerful than saying "Gay is the new Jew". I mean...it just doesn't hit home. And I'm not advocating either usage, but I'm just being real.
Who doesn't it hit home for exactly? I have some Jewish-American friends that lost great-grandparents, great uncles with families and would betruly offended by your statement. Gays, and people of color were also killed in the Holocaust not only Jews. You are forgetting this country is made up of alot of different people from a lot of different backgrounds. Let's not be so BLACK and WHITE about this. Let's look at this board even: how many peopledon't claim being black or have any connection to the black plight? Those that don't understand the Black civil-rights movement? You think becauseObama is our President that means something? Let's not be naive. Switching gears, how is one movement more *real* than another in this country? Youyourself said that Black American's weren't the only ones that got it bad:
"I'm sick of Black people, yes my people, in our modern society constantly trying to separate ourselves from all other minorities as if our pain and past is special. Hate to say it, but its not. Many races and religions and orientation have been through hell and back. Some still are there. Whats the point in trying to act like we have a monopoly on being victims? Just stupidity."
So what if we can drive to where Martin Luther King was shot, we can also drive to the old deserted Japanese internment camps, the Indianreservations. We learn about those in school. We wouldn't want the Gay people to become the New Native Americans. The Native Amercians were almost wipedout AND they were taken from their homeland all on this soil. How about that? History is history.

You aren't being real you are making excuses...Gay is gay and what's wrong with being gay if it's choice or if you are born that way whatever itmaybe and letting that stand on it's own?

The term Gay is the new Black isn't powerful and neither are the others. They are insulting and condescending and deserve to be laughed from anyconversation.

how come two "straight" individuals can give birth to a homosexual or transgendered child. what's your point?

you're confusing correlation and causation.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

word.

Back
Top Bottom