SOOOOO....was Kurt Cobain murdered? or did he shoot himself?

nerd.gif

"take me away like a bullet from Kurt Cobain" that's what i learn from rap.

Man can't we let dude rest? Either way, he's dead. What's the difference? Damn shame he had so many demons.

Well I heard something like the amount of heroin in his body was enough to put himself in a comma and the amount was enough to crippled his muscles, which hecould not have shot himself....or something like that...

P.S. I'm back!

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

learn from Em

"my favorite color is red/
like the bloodshed from Kurt Cobains head/
when he shot himself dead"

Originally Posted by papageorgeo

Well I heard something like the amount of heroin in his body was enough to put himself in a comma and the amount was enough to crippled his muscles, which he could not have shot himself....or something like that...

P.S. I'm back!

Who are you?

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Originally Posted by papageorgeo

Well I heard something like the amount of heroin in his body was enough to put himself in a comma and the amount was enough to crippled his muscles, which he could not have shot himself....or something like that...

P.S. I'm back!

Who are you?

lol....Nobody sir...I'm just glad to be back...
ohwell.gif

there is speculation his wife murdered him, obviously most people know he died from a suicide but there is more to the story than that guess POSSIBLY only timewill tell.

Originally Posted by thagreatj

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

learn from Em

"my favorite color is red/
like the bloodshed from Kurt Cobains head/
when he shot himself dead"
was about to post the same exact thing
laugh.gif

I believe this is going to be on an upcoming episode of "Unsolved Mystery". The T.V. was on and I heard a voice that said "I believe Kurt Cobaindidn't kill himself".

Back
Top Bottom