SOOOOO....was Kurt Cobain murdered? or did he shoot himself?

Originally Posted by wj4

I believe this is going to be on an upcoming episode of "Unsolved Mystery". The T.V. was on and I heard a voice that said "I believe Kurt Cobain didn't kill himself".

It was already on unsolved mysteries..surprized they're bringing it back

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

who cares his music sucked

um...

?

indifferent.gif

That's like sayin' Suge killed Tupac.....very possible, but not with proof.........but gettin' proof is near impossible.

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

Originally Posted by MvP07

I'm going back in time.

o werd? when u find out the truth come back and let us all know. thanks.
I hope he comes back from the past without messing with the space time continuum and became his own grandpa, word to Phillip J Fry.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

I'm going back in time.

I hope he comes back from the past without messing with the space time continuum and became his own grandpa, word to Phillip J Fry.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

And to the dude that says Nirvana sucks... Cobain yourself
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

I'm going back in time.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

And to the dude that says Nirvana sucks... Cobain yourself
grin.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If he was murdered (which is a high possibility) Courtney Love would have something do with it. (For money purposes, of course)
Ive watched documentaries etc, and they said that Kurt had hired a divorce lawyer weeks before his death and planned to dis-band Nirvana to do his own stuff. Aman even came forward and said that Courtney had offered him 50g's to kill Kurt, but declined to do so.
Courtneys father told a reporter that she is mentally unstable and extremely money hungry and wouldnt be surprised if she did want him killed.
There is a conspiracy that the Seattle PD did a cover up. Overall, there are a lot of conspiracies, so like I said before, we will probably neverknow.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 916kings

If he was murdered (which is a high possibility) Courtney Love would have something do with it. (For money purposes, of course)
Ive watched documentaries etc, and they said that Kurt had hired a divorce lawyer weeks before his death and planned to dis-band Nirvana to do his own stuff. A man even came forward and said that Courtney had offered him 50g's to kill Kurt, but declined to do so.
Courtneys father told a reporter that she is mentally unstable and extremely money hungry and wouldnt be surprised if she did want him killed.
There is a conspiracy that the Seattle PD did a cover up. Overall, there are a lot of conspiracies, so like I said before, we will probably never know.
ohwell.gif
Conspiracies like that usually slip up sooner or later, so Idk. Courtney Love is a sick woman though. She called the cops once on Kurt saying hewas locked in his attic with a gun ready to kill himself and when the cops got there he was like playing guitar.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by 916kings

Ive watched documentaries etc, and they said that Kurt had hired a divorce lawyer weeks before his death and planned to dis-band Nirvana to do his own stuff. A man even came forward and said that Courtney had offered him 50g's to kill Kurt, but declined to do so.
There is a conspiracy that the Seattle PD did a cover up. Overall, there are a lot of conspiracies, so like I said before, we will probably never know.
ohwell.gif
Conspiracies like that usually slip up sooner or later, so Idk. Courtney Love is a sick woman though. She called the cops once on Kurt saying he was locked in his attic with a gun ready to kill himself and when the cops got there he was like playing guitar.
laugh.gif

His murder was conspired by 80s hair bands who saw their popularity waning. Brett michaels killed that man.

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Originally Posted by papageorgeo

Well I heard something like the amount of heroin in his body was enough to put himself in a comma and the amount was enough to crippled his muscles, which he could not have shot himself....or something like that...

P.S. I'm back!

Who are you?
[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]lol, for real, dude acting like he's someking, lame.[/color]

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

His murder was conspired by 80s hair bands who saw their popularity waning. Brett michaels killed that man.
Too much VH1 commentary for you

I saw her daughter at my job, just walking around, a lot. It was so trippy seeing her...looked like him a lot. She was my age as well, I should've tried to spit game :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom