Sooooooo My Neighbors Put up a Huge +@% Gay pride Flag infront of their house..

We should come up with some straight pride paraphenalia and start flauntin that all crazy...I'm thinkin a plain black flag with the silver silhouette of awoman or sumthin
laugh.gif

they just reppin' no big deal. It's the same as when people got they country's flag on their door or window or something.

Originally Posted by javier5857

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

burn it

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

seriously, why do you care?

did they put the flag on your property?
no?

ok then leave it alone..

laugh.gif

I wasnt being serious, i wouldnt go an burn my neighbors flag.... |

dudes be making this serious business
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

incase anyone knows, my position is, as long as they stay outta my business im happy... let em marry each other, idc to tell you the truth

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

....Now... Before i even start i know its There property and they can do almost whatever they want to it...But Come on

It doesnt even bother me that there gay..because in 08 theres a big percentage of homosexuality..thats there flavor whatever..

But its just the fact that they have to go that Extra length to show it..

If your neighbor did this how would you feel?

the flag hangs off there balcony and is HUGE btw

I see what you did there. I think it's rubbing off on you. [Seinfeld] Not that there's anything wrong with that [Seinfeld]

Seriously, people's sexual orientation is nobody's business but THEIRS.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

hanging a flag is "going out of their way?"
I think so...it's like ok you're gay...no need to let the whole world know ..that's the only issue i have with them..they go out oftheir way for no reason...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by javier5857

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

burn it

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

seriously, why do you care?

did they put the flag on your property?
no?

ok then leave it alone..

you have a picture of raekwon for your avatar...

What Would Raekwon Do?

I think he would burn it.. ever listen to his "In Da Club" freestyle, i think he makes his thoughts about homosexual pretty clear

I came in here expecting to have all these younger niketalkers posting gay gif, pics etc. SURPRISED.....

I say let em be. Its almost like a sports fan. You know they a favorite team, but they want everybody else to know who their favorite team is. So they'llhang a flag or banner. SAME THING.. Think nothing of it.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

hanging a flag is "going out of their way?"
I think so...it's like ok you're gay...no need to let the whole world know ..that's the only issue i have with them..they go out of their way for no reason...
smh.gif
Maybe they are proud to be gay. Just like Americans who go out of "their way" to put up a US flag are proud to be American.

I'm proud of them
pimp.gif

Major props to the gay couple, FTW! I just
laugh.gif
at people who get pissed,offended, insecure, ANYTHING in any way, because it's ridiculous to do so. Let them live their lives ftw.

Like i said..i don't care that their gay..thats them
The topic at hand is the flag though..

Dirty i think it defiantly going out of there way
If it was a little flag in there yard ok, but the fact that its in the front of the property and is the size of a door is a little bit much.

Im not stressing over it at all..i was just getting the opinions from some of you all

ghenges...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by Ghenges

....Now... Before i even start i know its There property and they can do almost whatever they want to it...But Come on

It doesnt even bother me that there gay..because in 08 theres a big percentage of homosexuality..thats there flavor whatever..

laugh.gif

....Now... Before i even start i know its Their property and they can do almost whatever they want to it...But Come on

roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

....Now... Before i even start i know its Their property and they can do almost whatever they want to it...But Come on

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Give NT'ers an inch, they take a mile
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

His screenname is MR SUBLIMINALS after all
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Sorry man, i just had to do it because Ghenges did it first.

I hope someone else somewhere else puts up a huge flag of the Ten Commandments, so some NTer can make a thread like this one.

Then let me see how many 'Let them live' responses are posted.

laugh.gif

But yeah, let them live. Don't even worry about it, bro.

Back
Top Bottom