Sorry Ant.... WHA'S IN MY POCKET DAAAAAAAAAAAWWWGGGG?!?!?!?!?!

BIG FACED HUNNIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPAWNED BY THIS...

Seymore CAKE wrote:
AirAnt23 wrote:
YO!
Seymore CAKE wrote:
Sidenote I was playing this all day yesterday for some odd as reason
laugh.gif

2wmf0ns.gif

DF!!!

On the real Ant... I woke up at like 9am with it in my head, and we didn't go to church sooooooooooooo... I got outta the bed and said to my lady "Lift up yo shirt _.... I BET'CHO RIBS SHOOOOOOOOO!!!" and walked up front to the cpu and it all went down hill from there.

Had my daughter in the air screamin at her

"Wha's In My Pocket Daaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwggggg?!?!?!?! BIG FACED HUNNIDS"

She was lookin at me with (o_O) face literally
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

detail-of-portrait-on-one-hundred-dollar-bill-thumb1525918.jpg

Originally Posted by iHust1e

pimp.gif

This song gets me beyond hyped!!!!

Super Appreciated!!

I was just tellin my guy I how I was chillin in the club real cool Under The 'Freak +$% Playa" Act as Jewels would call it and as soon as this jointdropped my eyes immediately went like this

(0_0)!!!!

and it was all she wrote. The whole spot was off one $$*##*# with this song G
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Its the truth. Me and impallaballa were in the whip when the came on.....Straight lost it
roll.gif
roll.gif

We just started at ppl we drove by

I GOT PLENTY MONEEEEEEY

I GOT PLENY MONEEEEEEEYY!

pimp.gif
that's that #@%@... on a side note

I WOKE UP THIS MOANIN BRUH...EN I CHECK MY STASH DAAAAAAAAAAWG.... EN MY CASH WUH LOOKIN TRULY BRUTIFUL! TRULY BRUTIFUL!

I think I'm going out stunting...
glasses.gif

Edit: Just changed my facebook status and turned this %#+@ on. good looks cakester
pimp.gif

C'mon Ant, I mean they kicked him out the store he bought too many Plasma's G...

I figured you'd appreciate the "Take Yo Shirt Off _ I Bet'cho Ribs Sho!!!" line atleast fam?
ohwell.gif

You just need to embrace The Anthem G!!!
pimp.gif

YO! The theme is appreciated... he is not. Out of principle, I refuse to listen to a single song of his. DF!!!

Seen some $2 holding cat get hit in the back of the head with a brick of ones @ the titty bar couple nites ago.
roll.gif
And this was before the song officialstarted, the dj just played the teaser a couple times.

Its alright Sorkoram... This Is THAT Track So Its Expected
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hellaones

Seen some $2 holding cat get hit in the back of the head with a brick of ones @ the titty bar couple nites ago.
roll.gif
And this was before the song official started, the dj just played the teaser a couple times.

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... THIS WILL MAKE YOU DO THAT TYPE OF *#%% AND NOT CARE AT ALL G
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

sidenote I can only imagine what those women were doing to this song
devil.gif

AirAnt23 wrote:
YO! The theme is appreciated... he is not. Out of principle, I refuse to listen to a single song of his. DF!!!
YO! My underscore Rilla, too? ...
tired.gif

8wbq1e.gif

Plies is to rap what Tyler Perry is to sitcoms. I +%%#@ with Plies HEAVY.... for all the wrong reasons. Plies is like my favorite cartoon ever, excepthe's "real". Word to Pinocchio
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

AirAnt23 wrote:
tired.gif

8wbq1e.gif

Plies is to rap what Tyler Perry is to sitcoms. I +%%#@ with Plies HEAVY.... for all the wrong reasons. Plies is like my favorite cartoon ever, except he's "real". Word to Pinocchio
laugh.gif

I'm goin in today...but I understand that sentiment. Luda is another cartoon rapper

Originally Posted by chozin87

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

AirAnt23 wrote:
tired.gif

8wbq1e.gif

Plies is to rap what Tyler Perry is to sitcoms. I +%%#@ with Plies HEAVY.... for all the wrong reasons. Plies is like my favorite cartoon ever, except he's "real". Word to Pinocchio
laugh.gif

I'm goin in today...but I understand that sentiment. Luda is another cartoon rapper

the difference with Plies and say....Gucci... is that Gucci wants you to believe his story. Gucci wants to be the guy he says he is. Plies? hell, Plies isDenzel Washington in training day. Being "Real" is his job, not his life. You knew DAMN well that movie wasn't real as soon as you saw it, butyou loved the portrayal. Plies is just a minstrel show... an actor...a character...but I love it
grin.gif
The way he sags way too damn low,tries way too damn hard, talks way too damn sloppy... dude is like a ghetto Clark Kent just tryna fit into the "real" world.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

This + "Wasted" =

RIOTS!

7d215d4877835bab1d12e766be6a4d761db9fbb.gif

IN... SANITY!!!

887253641a79b8c6578ab8147d01b86daf9ac06.gif

Any DJ who does that should be held liable for any act of lewdness that takes place as a response.
smh.gif

I'm with you Ant, you dudes listen to this garbage ?

sike!

Sleep real good, cause i ain't got no wuuurrriesssssss.

Stay from roun' me if you don't like to smell cheddar.

+

his strip club name is....

Mr. Will throw IT.

and...

Goon chain = 1 fawty

=

pimp.gif

I was going to add "Becky" too for all the Women that get down....but I've only had someone tell me the chorus, I've never heard the song orhave the desire to.

So I just kept it to those 2.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Best Southern track of the year... by far.

Drumma is a FOOL for that beat, too. That bassline...
eek.gif

These are the only type of tracks I approve from Plies. He needs to "stay from 'round" all those R&B crossover collab songs...
smh.gif

On the real Ant... I woke up at like 9am with it in my head,and we didn't go to church sooooooooooooo... I got outta the bed and said to my lady "Lift up yo shirt _.... I BET'CHO RIBS SHOOOOOOOOO!!!"

roll.gif

BALL ALL NIGHT CATCH A FLIGHT IN THE MORNINNNNN''''''''

Private_Jet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom