Sorry Ant.... WHA'S IN MY POCKET DAAAAAAAAAAAWWWGGGG?!?!?!?!?!

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Say what you want about the guy, but to this day I'll never front on him just off the strength of "100 Years"...

made a thread about that as well... Pussass Crackas Give A _ Hunnid Years

That's the only other song of his I'll rock consistently besides this one.

Yeah..my best friend used to be a prosecutor in the 757 (Norfolk) - he's my age and it was his first job outta law school so he was on the "aite lil N', you damn sure *!%%%% up, but you only a kid so I ain't gonna ruin your life wit wild felonies..."

There's no other way to put this, so lemme just say it: he always complained about the disparity in sentencing for young Black and Latino kids.

He quit cuz it started to frustrate the hell outta him (and that !+%# had me kinda hot cuz I'm like if you see it's not equal, that's all the more reason as to why they need you).

I say all that to say this, as much as cartoon rapper as Plies may be - "100 Years" rings true on levels that the average listener might not understand (not on some metaphorical !+%#, just on some legal/criminal procedure and sentencing !+%#), so like I said, I won't front on the guy.

One more thing, Plies' ability to make BS songs one day and then be dead %!* serious the next is sumthin Luda could never do....he just needs to go back to makin' a couple more "serious" songs...

Trust me I understand... I went to school for CRJ thought about getting my JD but I had burnt myself out working full time all through out undergrad and mymasters program and knew I didn't have to patience and will to focus the way I would've needed to in order to pursue it. But I will say I definitelyknow what you're talking about, I was priviledged to have quite a few professors who saw and discussed it at great lengths. The professor I claim as mymentor used to have indepth convo's with me about how the system is so %@%%*+ is disgust him at times. so I definitely knew where he was coming from withthat song G.

Originally Posted by D723

Plies has bar none the best stuntin songs around.

Wasted
Plenty Money
Who Hotter Than Me
Watch Dis
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

There's no other way to put this, so lemme just say it: he always complained about the disparity in sentencing for young Black and Latino kids.

He quit cuz it started to frustrate the hell outta him (and that !+%# had me kinda hot cuz I'm like if you see it's not equal, that's all the more reason as to why they need you).

I say all that to say this, as much as cartoon rapper as Plies may be - "100 Years" rings true on levels that the average listener might not understand (not on some metaphorical !+%#, just on some legal/criminal procedure and sentencing !+%#), so like I said, I won't front on the guy.
How tha #!!* you get thuuty yeas fo' breakin' in a %+!%$ haaaase ? These C's playing a duuty game mayne, this +%%%$ wiild

What the +$%! are you idiots even talking about in this thread? %**# makes me hate the @oddamn internet.

this dude said i just bought another house/ the last one was boring. i go nuts when this comes on and my girl looks at me and shakes her head

Also peep 'All Black' off Da Realist

Im on some other #%!#....Im dressed in allllllllll blackkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Hold on....I could've sworn I remember seeing Plies saying there's a video coming out for this?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

damn near every post has been pure comedy in here! I F's with this song heavy. And I literally
roll.gif
at Cake telling his girl "Take off your shirt _ I bet yo ribs show"

I remember hearing this Plies song on my dude Myspace where dude was telling this story about his best friend who snitched on him or whateva, and the song wasbasically about the "good times" they had together, reminiscing about how they "used to lay in N's bushes together".

That was the last time I ever gave Plies my honest attention....

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Gucci wants to be the guy he says he is.

Just for clarification, is Gucci not the guy he says he is?

That aside, A+ characterization of Plies. I've never been able to put in to words that well what exactly is appealing about him.

Back
Top Bottom