Sorry Ant.... WHA'S IN MY POCKET DAAAAAAAAAAAWWWGGGG?!?!?!?!?!

I like my ***** hood, But all my whips foreign Just bought anotha house the last one was boring
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

G u see how i started jappin when they played that at the spot we was at..

when i got home i took a 3hr shower to wash off the c oon
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by haiti5

G u see how i started jappin when they played that at the spot we was at..

when i got home i took a 3hr shower to wash off the c oon
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
{ @ washing the c oon off

What are we on for this weekend... you know its the big weekend folks
nerd.gif

Yo I been waiting on someone to make this thread lol. Good looks Cake, now I can appreciate and not take the wrap for supporting trash rappers
pimp.gif
No lie Iwas in a club down in Miami a while back when this joint came on and I can't front _'s was losing they minds. Charles Oakley and Pat Ewing was in thespot actin a fool lol

...I hate all his other music...but this in the club?
smh.gif

you can hear "Big Face Hunnids!!!" across town

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Yo I been waiting on someone to make this thread lol. Good looks Cake, now I can appreciate and not take the wrap for supporting trash rappers
pimp.gif
No lie I was in a club down in Miami a while back when this joint came on and I can't front _'s was losing they minds. Charles Oakley and Pat Ewing was in the spot actin a fool lol

laugh.gif
You're Welcome. G my _ said he has to be extra cautious when this @+++ comes on, he'll $%$$ around and throw the rent in the club I was
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
but I understood.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Say what you want about the guy, but to this day I'll never front on him just off the strength of "100 Years"...

made a thread about that as well... Pussass Crackas Give A _ Hunnid Years

That's the only other song of his I'll rock consistently besides this one.

pimp.gif
No lie I was in a club down in Miami a while back when this joint came on and I can't front _'s was losing they minds. Charles Oakley and Pat Ewing was in the spot actin a fool lol

3000* 70, 60 55 years old, sittin in a rocking chair by yourself saying let's go to the club*3000

My man Oakley, Jordan and Ewing live that dream.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

pimp.gif

3000* 70, 60 55 years old, sittin in a rocking chair by yourself saying let's go to the club*3000

My man Oakley, Jordan and Ewing live that dream.

Why Not... THEY GOT PLENTY MONEYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
You're Welcome. G my _ said he has to be extra cautious when this @+++ comes on, he'll $%$$ around and throw the rent in the club I was
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
but I understood.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Say what you want about the guy, but to this day I'll never front on him just off the strength of "100 Years"...

made a thread about that as well... Pussass Crackas Give A _ Hunnid Years

That's the only other song of his I'll rock consistently besides this one.

Yeah..my best friend used to be a prosecutor in the 757 (Norfolk) - he's my age and it was his first job outta law school so he was on the "aite lilN', you damn sure *!%%%% up, but you only a kid so I ain't gonna ruin your life wit wild felonies..."

There's no other way to put this, so lemme just say it: he always complained about the disparity in sentencing for young Black and Latino kids.

He quit cuz it started to frustrate the hell outta him (and that !+%# had me kinda hot cuz I'm like if you see it's not equal, that's all the morereason as to why they need you).

I say all that to say this, as much as cartoon rapper as Plies may be - "100 Years" rings true on levels that the average listener might notunderstand (not on some metaphorical !+%#, just on some legal/criminal procedure and sentencing !+%#), so like I said, I won't front on the guy.

One more thing, Plies' ability to make BS songs one day and then be dead %!* serious the next is sumthin Luda could never do....he just needs to go back tomakin' a couple more "serious" songs...

On my life i knew it was gonna be here when i saw that marvel thread. I'm no plies fan, but this joint got me, the beat and the bravado.

Plies has bar none the best stuntin songs around.

Wasted
Plenty Money
Who Hotter Than Me
Watch Dis
eek.gif

Saw dude performance this in ATL during Birthday Bash...he literally threw $50,000 he had the livest performance of thenight!

Back
Top Bottom