Soulja Boy 3 NEW SONGS/FREESTYLES. Check his evolution out!

smh.....sadly this man got a record deal,so i cant hate,i wish the game wasnt so much about marketability rather then skill....smh,i got a demo in the works now,i DO NOT wanna end up like that its like he's tryna switch the style up from party popper to gun clapper....

Originally Posted by GFlower8

Originally Posted by Vancity74

I can't wait for his album. Anyone hating on Soulja Boy for his lack of lyricism should stop expecting some Nas Illmatic **% and enjoy the music for whatit is.
word.

yall hate for days. typical NTer response regarding  soulja boy  is something along the lines of "i respect him gettin money but he's a horrible rapper".
dude aint the best, he's still young, he's gettin better and he's entertaining.
and i guarantee that any of the verses that souljaboy spits, if gucci said those exact same lines all yall would go bananas
naaaa who you think trained soulja boy tho?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wow, I'm actually surprised with how bad that sounded. I thought dude was in the booth working on a better flow, stepped up lyricism or something, anything that would carry him into the new decade. But nope, dudes flow is actually worse than before to me. And worse still, he might have also lost the only thing that made him relevant, the ability to make a catchy song.

icant lie and i can hate, but that line-

"!+%@%* saying im gassed up,
+%#! you mean? +%#! gasoline!
any rapper on any beat, ill chop ya head +%+%$ guillotine"

had me like
eek.gif
son is getting nice.

Originally Posted by twizzi

smh.....sadly this man got a record deal,so i cant hate,i wish the game wasnt so much about marketability rather then skill....smh,i got a demo in the works now,i DO NOT wanna end up like that its like he's tryna switch the style up from party popper to gun clapper....

he really is though

you think he still gonna sell records like that? im not hatin on him either but i dunno about all that.

woow. he cant rap too good. but kid has revolutionized the music industry wit the internet thing..PLUS hes feedin his fam and givin back..props

WAYNE.....has a ton of influence on the game!

but hey...which rapper at the top spot didnt, during their run?!?

btw..........this is the FIRST time i have enjoyed anything from this kid. and i have to say he is progressing, for who he is and what he has come from!

Originally Posted by young718chris

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

Soulja > Gucci

What's the difference?
grin.gif
the differences would be:
gucci...
real street *****a; has street cred.
has that im-sick-with a cold-got a stuffed nose-while eating peanut butter-flow, which NT praises.

soulja boy...
younger version of gucci, no street cred. soft as tissue.
unlike gucci you can clearly understand every word he spits, but apparently he is no good and has no flow.

similarities:
both are not the greatest rappers, but they are highly entertaining.
grin.gif

and i agree correct me if i'm wrong but soulja boy really did put everyone up onto the whole internet scene. got all the celebrities youtube'n and wat not

this got nothin to do wit his music but, my man went from this:
anlnc4.jpg

to this:
rscsh1.jpg

288mioj.jpg

pimp.gif
mad.gif

!!%* you soulja boy!

eek.gif
eek.gif
GFlower8 wrote:

Originally Posted by young718chris

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

Soulja > Gucci

What's the difference?
grin.gif
the differences would be:
gucci...
real street *****a; has street cred.
has that im-sick-with a cold-got a stuffed nose-while eating peanut butter-flow, which NT praises.

soulja boy...
younger version of gucci, no street cred. soft as tissue.
unlike gucci you can clearly understand every word he spits, but apparently he is no good and has no flow.

similarities:
both are not the greatest rappers, but they are highly entertaining.
grin.gif

and i agree correct me if i'm wrong but soulja boy really did put everyone up onto the whole internet scene. got all the celebrities youtube'n and wat not

this got nothin to do wit his music but, my man went from this:
anlnc4.jpg

to this:
rscsh1.jpg

288mioj.jpg

pimp.gif
mad.gif

!!%* you soulja boy!

Chain game is REDIC!

eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom