Soulja Boy is now ...........

Went thru the thread and.........

Some of yall are just reaching for laughs. Sure, he bites a few artist but sometimes yall be off with yall comparisons.

Zan wit that lean 2 > reasonable doubt
:pimp:

10-guy.jpg

Can't front, 5 of the first 6 songs are straight fire. Then he slips on a banana peel and tumbles down the stairs like Precious after that :lol:

Soulja just straight bit "Flick of da wrist" :smh::smh:, seen some song called "Whippin my wrist" on his IG.

It continues :lol: :smh:

Na that song sounds nothing like the one below it. On top of that chedda sounds exactly like that one dude out of mmg from atl. Forgot his name. Same high pitched voice.

He been wasting zaytiggy beats since he stepped in the game 
laugh.gif

I cant even hate tho

I met him out in Cali some years ago dude is prolly one of the coolest/friendliest ****** in the rap game and a master networker 

He really be having his ear to the streets, if you have some buzz he's prolly gonna be one of the first rap ***** to hit you up 
laugh.gif

He was on Lil B early and was ******* with Chief Keef before a lot of people which is how he got on the BFTD tape. Hell he was on Migos before majority of ****** even knew who they was and finessed his way on to that YRN tape.

And then he follows it up by jacking the **** out of your style for a lil bit 
roll.gif

That's how he's been able to last for so long tho. I mean c'mon this _ blew up off a dance he didn't even come up with, he prolly should've been done a long *** time ago

Last edited:
Honestly its a honor for doulja to jack your style. That's when u know your on, when soulja swagger jacks u u officially put in work and people know who u are.

Man I cant really hate on the dude no matter what he puts out. Always remember I got me some bathing apes! Swaag!

Back
Top Bottom