Soulja Boy is now ...........

Congrats to s beezy for "inking" a 400 million dollar deal and for yonce using the turn my swag on line in Hold Up.

Bruh has to be the most successful ****** rapper ever.

He hasn't said what the deal was for. He said CBS, Fox and Forbes fighting for the rights to the story.

He hasn't said what the deal was for. He said CBS, Fox and Forbes fighting for the rights to the story.
tumblr_m4uu7i1ILU1qk9z3lo1_500.jpg

Skimming it now, production is actually kinda dope. Soulja got a strong Gucci influence on this one, trap talk heavy on her, which is kinda ridiculous.

Bow still being bow, but it does sound like he's gotten a lil better. Guess he been burning heavy cause his voice is way more raspy.

Last edited:
I always viewed these two as cats that aren't about that life that so badly want to be seen as cats about that life, without actually having to be about that life. Insert cb and tyga too.

Last edited:
Dude flew back to Ohio soon as the sports teams started winning :lol: go back to atl bruh, it's the same ol ohio

Bruh how they get laced in the production side like this. Lean hard, I can't even act like it ain't :lol:

Soulja a mix between gucci, famous dex, rich the kid, quavo so far

Last edited:
After I heard the gunshots go off after the first song I turned this **** off. I can deal with the lyrics but that was a little too much for me coming from these guys :lol:

Last edited:
Bruh how they get laced in the production side like this. Lean hard, I can't even act like it ain't :lol:

Soulja a mix between gucci, famous dex, rich the kid, quavo so far

I haven't listened, but I still have that Soulja Millionaire or whatever mixtape in rotation. The nerve of Zaytoven giving him some of those beats that could have went to Gucci :lol:

Back
Top Bottom