Soulja Boy Tell'Em "Rich NWord Stuff" Pt. 4 (Whips Edition)

What he needs to do is jump on that Bow Wow bandwagon, and start looking into doing movies, because this rap thing of his
will not last very much longer.

Wait did he say he was strugglin' in the hood and he bought a 300? I mean it might not be a lambo but that aint that bad to me shooooot.

LOL Dude snapping. I'd be on the same !#+% if I had that money at 18. I will have to keep up with the race details. Bow wow seems to fold under pressure,so Arab might be riding Lambo soon.

I used to not like the Gallardo, but that !#+% is sexy!

Originally Posted by Stork

Originally Posted by Agthekid

This fool needs to save his money.
it's already apparent, dude can't even afford a murc
ae626f62568d4ca236c2d57481fcf672a2b578ac.gif
you probably can't afford a boxster

Originally Posted by wrukus

Originally Posted by Agthekid

This fool needs to save his money.
this is the first thing i thought as well. then i decided that maybe he should just enjoy it while he's got it. lord knows he wont have money for much longer.
laugh.gif
Thats exactly why said he needs to save it.

Originally Posted by killahcam06

Wait did he say he was strugglin' in the hood and he bought a 300? I mean it might not be a lambo but that aint that bad to me shooooot.

thats the 1st thing he bought wit his deal money

And he doing it wrong bumping his song in the Lambo.

Everybody knows when you copp the Lambo you suppose to bump Grand Puba
pimp.gif

Why all the hate?

The man has his mom taken care of, brothers and sisters eating good. 18 Driving a Lamborghini. People 3 and 4 times his age dream of having one, and he has onepaid for in cash.

He might not be that good of a rapper, but he's getting his.

pimp.gif

gucci bandana, gucci, gucci bandana! aye.

I can't hate, he's getting his...but I hope he's either saving some money or making another Crank Dat

Originally Posted by tmukg21

3 houses, damn
eek.gif

A lambo is a lambo
pimp.gif
exactly.

People acting like just 'cause it's the $150,000 Lambo and not the $350,000 Lambo it's not hot.

You pull up on ANYBODY in a Gallardo, you'll shut them down. Unless they're in a Murcielago.
laugh.gif

I always wonder... Does Arab make any money??? Or what does he actually do??? All I ever see him do is tagging around Soulja Boy and being all on his nuts and$!#!.

the money aint going to last

and since when do volkswagen (2:18-2:21)dealerships sell new 10' lamborghinis lol, the car is
pimp.gif
but he still
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

and since when do volkswagen (2:18-2:21)dealerships sell new 10' lamborghinis lol, the car is
pimp.gif
but he still
sick.gif

Dont be a hater all of your life
tired.gif
...volkswagen makes audi andlamgborghini

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

pimp.gif
but he still
sick.gif

Huh?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I always wonder... Does Arab make any money??? Or what does he actually do??? All I ever see him do is tagging around Soulja Boy and being all on his nuts and $!#!.
dude begs Soulja Boy for cellphone minutes and food:

laugh.gif

#!+$ that this %#!#% doing it i remember 2 years ago when my homie moved to the A and tol us the hottest thing out there was some kid on youtube with fakebapes
laugh.gif
, so i started watching his vids cuz they was funny... but nowlil man is @@$**%% i gotta admit if i was him id do jus as much dumb *@!%

LOL Soulja really getting his..cant hate his music is trash, but hip hop got him Stanky Rich.
laugh.gif
at when he said he wanna race Bow Wow I'm pretty surebow wow would smoke him. BW got the Muricelago which is way more faster the baby Gallardo

Back
Top Bottom