Soulja Boy Tell'Em "Rich NWord Stuff" Pt. 4 (Whips Edition)

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

what a monkey. im shocked he can drive a stick

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

what a monkey. im shocked he can drive a stick

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

That WAS NOT a racial remark if that's what you are trying to point out...
eek.gif

That was actually entertaining. It was hilarious watching him close the top and roll the windows up and laughing like a mad man inside of it.

Not to hate but usually if a person is cash heavy they have no long term assets like bonds, stock, cd's and etc tools that build wealth and keep you rich.Now if he actually does then I salute him but I doubt it...

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Not to hate but usually if a person is cash heavy they have no long term assets like bonds, stock, cd's and etc tools that build wealth and keep you rich. Now if he actually does then I salute him but I doubt it...

Truth.

I shook my head at 50 cent's Enzo...
Then I read about him in Forbes.
laugh.gif

I hate Soulja Boy's music.
I hate Soulja Boy's swag.
I hate Soulja Boy's buffoonery.
But I can't hate on his hustle or his taste in cars.

i not a fan of him or his music but a lambo and 3 houses..cant deny it but he hustled his way through. wonder what bow wow got to say next lol.

Joe Cool23 wrote:
This seems very familiar.
nerd.gif

Nah...dude had an INSANE entourage...Plus...its only 1 car....yall actin like son bought a fleet of lambos and 3-4 Jets...
��

why would he get an old lambo? the new body gallardo is already been out. lp560, he pushin the old body and on top of that, he should be in the bigbody jointthe LP640 drop

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

why would he get an old lambo? the new body gallardo is already been out. lp560, he pushin the old body and on top of that, he should be in the bigbody joint the LP640 drop
damn Ben goes hard as usual, can he live
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

he spent 150k, plus he ain't really going to drive much anyways
grin.gif

The hate is strong in here. I'm glad to see a young dude getting money and doing the same things we would.

Back
Top Bottom