Soulja Boy Tell'Em "Rich NWord Stuff" Pt. 4 (Whips Edition)

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by cronicmole

Watch the ESPN interview with him recently the host clearly states that Bow Wow was one of the people trying to buy the Atlanta Hawks
i clearly stated it might have been a small piece...you do realize what these teams go for and how many BIG DOGS are in the running for them...like i dont think they would even approve a sale to just lil bow wow -

for reference jay z has a SMALL piece of the Nets - most of these teams are owned by groups of people

kingtre is right, its a piece/ part of an ownership group, not many one man shows left in sports

Jay's 1.5% piece cost $5M

Rented? I dont know....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by cronicmole

Watch the ESPN interview with him recently the host clearly states that Bow Wow was one of the people trying to buy the Atlanta Hawks
i clearly stated it might have been a small piece...you do realize what these teams go for and how many BIG DOGS are in the running for them...like i dont think they would even approve a sale to just lil bow wow -

for reference jay z has a SMALL piece of the Nets - most of these teams are owned by groups of people

kingtre is right, its a piece/ part of an ownership group, not many one man shows left in sports

Jay's 1.5% piece cost $5M
exactly just checked for reference and forbes has the hawks valued at $306mil
eek.gif

Actual teams cost hundreds of million....think... alot of player's salaries are more than Bow Wow has ever earned.

The SB come back was funny...but is it legit? and what the hell is on his nose?

Damn dude got money, and flaunting it too, but i aint mad at him...camera man was horrible gave me a head ache watchin the damn clip

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

if Soulja Boy wrote AND produced Marco Polo...he made more than what Bow Wow made off it.
Yeah SB produced it and was featured on it.......so I'd assume he made more off Marco Polo than Bow did. First thing I thought when SB broughtup the song was that it's Bow's song, forgetting that SB produced it and was featured on it.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

What SB doesn't know is that it is actually smarter to lease a Murcielago than own one.
Shh!!! Get that sense out of here!

This is so-called "Rich %%*%! #*%@" so let that me be a %%*%!.
laugh.gif

You don't buy cars like that unless you're Donald Trump/bill gates rich. They depreciate fast as hell. The only reason he bought it was to floss. Wellin 2-3 years the car will be an old model so how hard can you really floss in it? If you woulda just leased it for a couple years, then you'd be straightand ready to cop the next latest model.

Soulja Boy can flame Shad all he wants but at least Shad money management > SB's. We'll see how hard my dude Soulja boy is flossing in a few yearswhen them ringtone sales ain't coming in like they used to.

Uh am I the only one who noticed thats NOT the same Lambo? The one soulja boy showed was stock. So unless you are able to 1) rent a car for years and 2) mod arented car...I'm gonna have to say that is Bow's merc. Furthermore its from MTO....
eyes.gif

It aint nothing to put wheels on a leased car. Though I get what your saying..I thought the same thing.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Bow Wow back at it....
This %@**$ Bow Wow talking like he got street cred in Atlanta
smh.gif
, dude just lost all the little cool points he earned from the last video

Back
Top Bottom