Soulja Boy Tell'Em "Rich NWord Stuff" Pt. 4 (Whips Edition)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Bow Wow.

Eve though SB got the stock lambo, and will lose to Bow Wow, I still like SB's funny character over Bow Wow fake arrogant cocky response
grin.gif

"you better do some more crank thats"
roll.gif
roll.gif

In my book, if SB pulled up he still shuts down the spot at 95% of club spots or wherever
pimp.gif

I thought with leasing you cannot modify the car, & if you did there would be some outrageous fees for " their need to restore the vehicle "

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Eve though SB got the stock lambo, and will lose to Bow Wow, I still like SB's funny character over Bow Wow fake arrogant cocky response
grin.gif

"you better do some more crank thats"
roll.gif
roll.gif

In my book, if SB pulled up he still shuts down the spot at 95% of club spots or wherever
pimp.gif

couldn't have said it any better
smh.gif
dude's persona is so lame. Dude just started gettin points in my book too, but then i see this. I respect the factthat he gets money, but son needs to have some respect for himself.

Son been making millions since 13/14 years old....I don't think he needs to lease the same lambo for 3 years.

He's doing ok for himself. Got multiple multi-platinum albums under his belt, crazy residuals, movie money, restaurant franchises, sell out tours inhours....he can afford to buy a Murci straight up.

And even if he is leasing it....whats the problem with that?

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Paying interest on anything that doesnt appreciate in value is for sucker.

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Paying interest on anything that doesnt appreciate in value is for sucker.
Autos severely depreciate as soon as they drive off the lot. So unless you're purchasing some rare collectible, you are losing value any whichway you want to cut it.

Leasing can be the better bet, especially when you can write it off as an expense on your tax return.

LOL
roll.gif
Bow wow snapped in his response. He dropped several quotes in that vid! These young %!%*#* doing it big!

BW do have that cocky %%@ swagger about himself. Bu he backing it up though, just not on Madden! LMAO

He kept mentioning the Lamno club and then pointed out Jeezy @$%@. I need to get my paper up!

laugh.gif
Bow went in on SB. But imma need for Bow to stop wearing his hats like that no mo.

Back
Top Bottom