Soulja Boy Tell'Em "Rich NWord Stuff" Pt. 4 (Whips Edition)

I just peeped Sean's vid. Damn, how short is his 'goon'? Dude looks like Mini Me next to Kingston. Kingston can be driving a Bugatti, but heain't going to win nothing. His weight will just equate all that power out and joint will have the same speed as a Toyota Yaris.

God these guys are lame. A drag race between an automatic Gallardo and an automatic Murcielago?

Wow, how exciting.

P.S. It will never happen and both these guys are so lame.

kingston
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
"that black on black thang.." dude prolly doesnt even know what it is

Soulja Boy needs to invest some money in a gym membership... Usher would probably slap the @#+* out of him word to boondocks
smh.gif

roll.gif
@ bow wow vid
indifferent.gif
@ kingston...

bunch of fools ...its just publicity anyway..bow wow loves talking *!$$...he had that madden thing with the game and took a serious L doing this lambo bs andhe got another 100k on the line with nelly over bball ...guess i would act a fool too

SB tell'm for the kids like disney
laugh.gif

Really though, dudes want to race automatic cars... what's the point?

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

If Bow wow bought his Murci with his blackcard, Then SB made a better economical decision in my opinion. Bow wow has to pay interest on and his car and I doubt that the % in low.
But all in all; leasing a Gallardo/Murcielago>___________

"You killing me smalls"

Dude you cant be serious about the whole interest rate on the black card.

You do know the better the credit the lower the interest rate
nerd.gif

I would assume ppl with a lot of money wouldnt even give a damn about a interest rate especially millionaire's

BUT IM JUST SAYING THOUGH
laugh.gif

AND YES THE HATE IS VERY STRONG IN THIS THREAD

Originally Posted by The Rat Pack Is Back

for some reason mine won't play past 14 seconds,�at that time, it just brings up the other vid as�if it played the�whole thing
indifferent.gif

��

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

If I had as much bread as Bow Wow...i'd act the same way....if not, worse
pimp.gif

most of NT would.

these kind of theads are funny.

"i hope this guy is saving his money"

"its gonna run out soon"

yadda yadda yadda.................

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

God these guys are lame. A drag race between an automatic Gallardo and an automatic Murcielago?

Wow, how exciting.

P.S. It will never happen and both these guys are so lame.
You should pull the Ferrari out the garage and smoke all 3 of them and take all their lambos
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

ya bow wows is nice, he copped it at the same place me and my dad been at lookin at one for him

huh?

Prestige Imports in Miami. My dad been thinkin bout buyin one there, already been out and drove it and all that %+#%

i can almost bet money that one of them fools will wreck they lambos...
and bow wow should hook me up with one of them 5 dollar gallardo he sellin

AW-DI...this thread is still going

i mean you can't take anything away from these 2 but i mean at least have some humility

anyway not directly related but got this article online, 50 cent is second richest african america behind oprah:

Oprah Winfrey won't be able to ignore 50 Cent any longer. According to a 'Top Earning African American Stars'list released by Forbes Magazine, 50 Cent comes in right behind the popular talk show queen.

The list, which appears as a video report published on January 29, 2009, by Forbes.com lists50 Cent as the second top earning African American star. The report based its rankings on how much the stars raked in from June 2007 to June2008.

According to Forbes, 50 raked in $150 million over the aforementioned period via his clothing line, music, video games and thepurchase of his stake in Glaceau Vitamin Water by Coca Cola in 2007.

Expect to see 50 on the list in the future. The rapper recently launched a film company and has plans to launch his own line of dietary supplements.

50 is currently gearing up to release his fourth solo album Before I Self Destruct in March. The album will feature appearances fromEminem, Dr. Dre and G-Unit rappers Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo.

Originally Posted by jepeh21

AW-DI...this thread is still going

i mean you can't take anything away from these 2 but i mean at least have some humility

anyway not directly related but got this article online, 50 cent is second richest african america behind oprah:

Oprah Winfrey won't be able to ignore 50 Cent any longer. According to a 'Top Earning African American Stars' list released by Forbes Magazine, 50 Cent comes in right behind the popular talk show queen.

The list, which appears as a video report published on January 29, 2009, by Forbes.com lists 50 Cent as the second top earning African American star. The report based its rankings on how much the stars raked in from June 2007 to June 2008.

According to Forbes, 50 raked in $150 million over the aforementioned period via his clothing line, music, video games and the purchase of his stake in Glaceau Vitamin Water by Coca Cola in 2007.

Expect to see 50 on the list in the future. The rapper recently launched a film company and has plans to launch his own line of dietary supplements.

50 is currently gearing up to release his fourth solo album Before I Self Destruct in March. The album will feature appearances from Eminem, Dr. Dre and G-Unit rappers Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo.
off-topic but dude is really a business man.
pimp.gif
can'thate on that

Back
Top Bottom