Sources: Jason Kidd on strike, decided to sit out.....

^Varejao cant be traded for 90 days.
IMO the only chance in hell that NJ accepts a deal from the Cavs is if it includes Gibson and Gooden

cleveland fans are on crack. i wouldnt take anyone on your team besides lebron. do you realize that the cavs are horrible? lebron is just that good.

all these cavs fans are mad heated just because of some dude's speculations on why kidd sat out.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i dont want kidd on the lakers though. he doesnt have a money jumper...

lakers dont need a point guard who needs the ball all the time...

I'm just going to quote these rather than respond to them. I think the rebuttal speaks for itself.

JASON KIDD WAS JUST ON MIKE AND THE MAD DOG AND SAID THE WHOLE THING IS BOGUS...he would never dog the game.....SO THESE 5 pages have been pointless
Good looks on the update.

Let the banter continue for something that ONCE AGAIN was just a rumor.

Originally Posted by chikickz

I'm just going to quote these rather than respond to them. I think the rebuttal speaks for itself.
so kidd doesnt handle the ball much huh champ?

Kidd's shot is worse than Tmac's with a bad back...

wait....so both Boone and Kidd have migraines? so Scottie Pippen is both their managers?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by chikickz

so kidd doesnt handle the ball much huh champ?

Kidd's shot is worse than Tmac's with a bad back...

What's hilarious is that the reason you DON'T want Jason Kidd is because of he doesn't have a money jumper. That's OBVIOUSLY what theLakers need. They can't possibly need perhaps the greatest NBA point guard at starting, leading, and setting up the fast break. Nope. It's the moneyjumper that's the issue.

You need to watch some more film of Jason Kidd. He does NOT handle the ball all the time. When he does have the ball the first, and most of the time, theonly thing on his mind is where he's passing the ball. Watching 1 game would be enough evidence.

That's why he's a perfect fit in Dallas. You have three guys who can light it up with ease, and if you have J-Kidd distributing the ball, you have fourguys to worry about on the floor. Unstoppable.
pimp.gif

I can dream dammit!
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ all the NBA Live GM's in this thread. "Kidd to Cleveland!" For who? "Kidd to the Lakers!" What the hell do the Lakers have tooffer?

Kidd is one of the most professional athletes in the NBA. This "strike" business is bogus.

LeBron+Kidd still wouldn't make it out of the East.

outacontrol music wrote:
"He's sitting out to play in Cleveland" is Kidd's OBJECTIVE.
Since when?

Did Kidd say, "I'm sitting out to play in Cleveland"?

Or anything close?

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope.

Is there friction between our interpretations? Yes and no. Yes, because you're interpreting what he said the way you want to hear it; no because I'mnot interpreting anything. I'm just going on facts. Did he say he was sitting out to play in Cleveland?

Nope.

Hell, we haven't even heard from him or his representatives (family, agent, friends, etc.) that he's even sitting out to be traded.

As a Rockets fan it's going to be hard to say this, because well hes one of the core players on our team, Superstar if you must
and the team wouldn't be the same without him, but someone has to say it.

Im willing to give up Rafer for this bum
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Supposively he wants to play in Cleveland alongside LBJ, if you read that yahoo article that was up a few hours ago
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Anti Theft

As a Rockets fan it's going to be hard to say this, because well hes one of the core players on our team, Superstar if you must
and the team wouldn't be the same without him, but someone has to say it.

Im willing to give up Rafer for this bum
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

As a Raptors fan it would be tough, but I'm willing to part ways with Rasho Nesterovic in order to get Jason Kidd
ohwell.gif

Carlos Tevez wrote:
As a Raptors fan it would be tough, but I'm willing to part ways with Rasho Nesterovic in order to get Jason Kidd
ohwell.gif

[stephen a. smith] RASHO NESTEROVIC?! [/stephen a.]

laugh.gif

LeBron+Kidd still wouldn't make it out of the East.
LeBron minus Kidd made it out of the East last year...

So I hardly think that is a rational statement...

I don't know why LA fans think that Kidd on the Lakers would be any better than Kidd on the Nets. Same thing with Cleveland.

The only way that Kidd can make a big difference is by going to a team that's deep like SA or Dallas. Having Kidd and Kobe or Kidd and LeBron isn'tgoing to mean anything if the other players are Sasha and Radmon or Gooden and Hughes. He has two legit sidekicks now and can't do much in the East,what's he going to do with just one?

The Cavs had an easier route to the finals, besides Detroit, the Cavs were lucky to go up against a hopeless Wizards squad and a New Jersey team thatdidn't play well at all.

It's still early but I dont think LeBron could single handedly beat Detroit in the playoffs again or beat the Celtics.

Back
Top Bottom