South Park Season 14b Thread- 11/17: Crème Fraiche (Season Finale)

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Episode 1414 "Crème Fraiche" Press Release[/h3]From the Comedy Central Press Release:
STANS PARENTS ARE GROWING APART
IN AN ALL-NEW "SOUTH PARK"
ON WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 17 AT 10:00 P.M. ON COMEDY CENTRAL​

NEW YORK, November 15, 2010 Randy cant get enough of the Food Network in an all-new episode of "South Park" titled, "Crème Fraiche," premiering on Wednesday, November 17 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on COMEDY CENTRAL.

Stans life is a shambles both at home and in school. Randys obsession with the Food Network Is changing everything. It even forces Sharon to explore a new interest of her own. When his mom takes off with her "new interest", Stan is left behind to pick up the pieces.

It's already the season finale tonight 
frown.gif

10 minutes away, have a good feeling about this one. Randy episodes are always must-see, and the Food Network references should be hilarious.

Also bummed it's the season finale.

Damn didn't realize it was the season finale. This episode has been full of laughs though.

Might be the best of Season 14b. Old fashioned 
laugh.gif

And now we have to wait months for new South Park
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

"Oh yeah, ohhhhh"

The shake weight parts were hilarious..."How bout a quickie?" 

Food Network hotline...
laugh.gif

The episode was outrageously funny.  It's brilliant.  Trey is pushing the FCC and knew he could get away with it on this one; who would think about that and go that far?  A food fetish 
roll.gif
  Shake Weight voice
laugh.gif
Randy is making this show with all his lines in this one.  This might be my #1 all time 

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

Show has officially fallen off. 
30t6p3b.gif
This dude is seriously wylin out.

These episodes have been GENIUS!

Especially tonights episode. %$$% was thoroughly entertaining 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm saying this as a die hard South Park fan.
South Park season 14 sucks so bad compared to other seasons I can't form words to describe the crap.

The only episodes I really liked were Medicinal, FB, insheeption(got all the jokes after I watched the movie).

REGARDLESS I did find humor in all the episodes and have them all on my comp.

I hope season 15 is way better then this crap.

Im a person who says SP has fallen off tremendously.

but this was prolly the funniest episode ive seen in a long long time.

glad to see that they still got it. GREAT EPISODE.

Originally Posted by Jackofspad3s

South Park redeemed itself with this episode

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

didn't laugh at this whole season but the shake weight exercise had me dying drop some change for cab fair went into sleep mode

$#!2 @ had me dying
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom