South Park Season 14b Thread- 11/17: Crème Fraiche (Season Finale)

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

The episode was outrageously funny.  It's brilliant.  Trey is pushing the FCC and knew he could get away with it on this one; who would think about that and go that far?  A food fetish 
roll.gif
  Shake Weight voice
laugh.gif
Randy is making this show with all his lines in this one.  This might be my #1 all time 
For the 373,287th time, Southpark is on cable. The FCC has no control over it. Matt & Trey could show naked chicks for a half hour and the FCC couldn't do a thing...however, the advertisers might have a problem.

I didn't like the #@+@ episodes, but I thought last night's episode was hilarious. Great way to end the season.

I just realized how absolutely GENIUS this episode is.  Sex, Food, and Exercise drive American society and indulge into them to the point of addiction: Nymhpos, gym rats, and obese people.  Funny thing is  that all of them are pretty essential for a healthy life.  

The episode was pretty funny but I've laughed at better episodes. I agree with South Park fallin off a bit.

--Decent season IMO. Every season has its instant classics and flops.
--Season is over already? No new ones till March...
frown.gif

I didn't find the recent shake weight/food-cooking lust ep that good. This season has had a few good laughs but not a lot of laughing from beginning to end for me.

This season was decent, but this last episode was amazing. Laughed the entire way through. 

Back
Top Bottom