South Park Season 14b Thread- 11/17: Crème Fraiche (Season Finale)

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
best episode in a while, holy +@@@ this episode will not re air, matt and trey are going to catch so much heat from the media inb4 shtstorm

After I saw the direction they were going, I immediately thought the same thing.

This will not end well...

Smush, smush.

Wasn't big on last week's episode besides Cartman's press conference and southern accent, but this week's was tremendous.

I knew something had to happen to Osama at the end, because they are going to catch so much for this episode that praising Osama and making him a hero of the episode would have been even worse. Although we all know that Matt and Trey don't really care about what is said about their show.

This week's definitely trumped the midseason premiere.

S-well t*tty bang, Steve "Last Call", and Kyley B...awesome  

I personally am pulling for a Chilean miners episode.  Episodes are usually done in a week so it's feasible. 

much better than last week's.

Good episode. cant believe they had the planes crashin. UBL, etc. hahaha

Originally Posted by LittlePeteWrigley

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
best episode in a while, holy +@@@ this episode will not re air, matt and trey are going to catch so much heat from the media inb4 shtstorm
After I saw the direction they were going, I immediately thought the same thing.

This will not end well...

Smush, smush.

no way "ever", south park is such a gold mine for cc/viacom

matt stone and trey parker can do whatever they want, who else can make fun of Scientology and tom cruise the way they did

roll.gif
roll.gif

That episode was great. I was dying when Snooki started to rape Cartman.
roll.gif

But that airplane part was a bit much IMO. Im not gunna front like that part wasnt OD wrong.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I lost it when Cartman screamed rape.
laugh.gif
@ Randy beating Sitch and saying no one could be this stupid

laugh.gif
@ how he was holding his shirt up the whole time even after getting @%!+%% up.

This %*@# was hilarious 
roll.gif
roll.gif
I lost it when Sheila turned into a guidette. Snooki's gonna be pissed when she sees this 
laugh.gif

one of the best episodes in a while imo. the end had me like
eek.gif
though, it's crazy how far these guys are able to push it.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

If you watch the scene when they charge, you can see one that doesn't match the others, it's Vinny's mom
roll.gif
Really? How did you catch that? I gotta re-watch to see this
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom