Southern chicks= best dancers

The south get blamed for alot of negative stuff( which is lame as hell) , but got damn it when it comes to dropping it like it's hot our females get 2thumbs up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NEXTEL CUP

Wow, can't debate with the proof you posted. Wait...

PROOF, PROOF, WE TALKING ABOUT PROOF!!! NINJA TAKE YOUR +!+ TO A CLUB IN THE SOUTH AND GET YOU SOME PROOF ( besides the way guys getting banned around hereI'll pass on posting proof)

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

I guess you NEVER got a dub from a west indian chick...

I knew that was about to be brought up, and once again I'm going with southern chick, based on the fact that I have seen numerous of females copy the samewest indies dance moves and perfect them

I would take the best dancer from magic city and put her up against any broad you bring, and watch your female get $## clapped out the picture

gotta admit southern girls be shakin it... very appreciated...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Southern females have the ability to adapt to any dance style, I have seen it done in the club when different music is played

[Annoying girl behind the camera who is most likely ugly]TWUUUUUUURKKK TEEEEEEEEM[/Annoying girl behind the camera who is most likely ugly]

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

I guess you NEVER got a dub from a west indian chick...

I knew that was about to be brought up, and once again I'm going with southern chick, based on the fact that I have seen numerous of females copy the same west indies dance moves and perfect them

perfect them? %%$*+ you must be out ya motha %$!%%! mind!

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

When I think of a Southern Chick, I think of an uneducated toothless nappy headed ho
happy.gif

You sound dumb as hell the south females are
pimp.gif
where are you from so I can go in on you

Back
Top Bottom