Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Like its already been said nobody does it like WI chicks
hands down

i guess dude thought he was gonna get a lot of cosigns
lol
South Chicks is good if all thats you've been exposed to
but Carribbean women have it down to an art and science
and where do the majority of the carribbean chicks reside... the south... mostly miami tho

Exactly. Dudes trying to bring in west indies because they know their region isn't about $#+! when it comes to them females dancing

WHATTTT?!?!?!
roll.gif
The majority of caribbean people move to NYC when they come to the US. Not to the south... And this was never a thing about regions, you stated that southern women are the best and I had to correct you. You really need to get a dub from a west indian woman.

Just let the lil _ have his bragging rights. What else does the south have to offer anyway?
laugh.gif

See yall are mad. Is the west indies a %*#%#@* state, because last time I check it was only 50 states. Yall don't have the best females, or dancers ..... you never did
indifferent.gif
the only people that think the north is better... is people from the north... Its a reason people from up there move down here to Atlanta &Florida. Bcuz the South is that #!*!
pimp.gif

Good weather
beautiful women
No ridiculously high AIDS rate (DMV)
great food
people are much nicer
property is cheaper here
cost of living is lower generally

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

hands down

lol
and where do the majority of the carribbean chicks reside... the south... mostly miami tho

Exactly. Dudes trying to bring in west indies because they know their region isn't about $#+! when it comes to them females dancing

WHATTTT?!?!?!
roll.gif
The majority of caribbean people move to NYC when they come to the US. Not to the south... And this was never a thing about regions, you stated that southern women are the best and I had to correct you. You really need to get a dub from a west indian woman.

Just let the lil _ have his bragging rights. What else does the south have to offer anyway?
laugh.gif

See yall are mad. Is the west indies a %*#%#@* state, because last time I check it was only 50 states. Yall don't have the best females, or dancers ..... you never did
indifferent.gif
the only people that think the north is better... is people from the north... Its a reason people from up there move down here to Atlanta & Florida. Bcuz the South is that #!*!
pimp.gif

Good weather
beautiful women
great food
people are much nicer
property is cheaper here

and cons? hi poverty rates, racism, (and not like racism in here in Cali but OPEN racism), worst education, poor standard of living. Also the cheaper propertyis that way for a reason
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Eric just drop it lol. Most of those points you made are flawed anyway.
i shall drop the issue.

how are they flawed tho? Just for my own curiosity

hands down

lol

WHATTTT?!?!?!
roll.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
the only people that think the north is better... is people from the north... Its a reason people from up there move down here to Atlanta & Florida. Bcuz the South is that #!*!
pimp.gif

Good weather
beautiful women
great food
people are much nicer
property is cheaper here

and cons? hi poverty rates, racism, (and not like racism in here in Cali but OPEN racism), worst education, poor standard of living. Also the cheaper property is that way for a reason
laugh.gif
fam... im from Cali... NorCal to be a bit more specific
I like Florida better than Cali for the most part... not by much tho

Please tell me where you get your facts about these issues
worst education
poor standard of living
high poverty rates

OP please change the blodclaawt thread title to West Indian chicks dancin = stiff buddy, bruise buddy, bruck buddy.

Well not flawed but subjective. Some will argue the food up there is better, they'll argue that places like Dade have areas with very high STD rates, Idon't know about you but SOFLA people are #%#$%+@! and def not nice as a whole
laugh.gif
Granted, Florida isnt the south as a whole. That's just how I seeit tho. Some people will say that it gets way too hot in the summer and rains a lot as well etc. But regardless you cant have this argument on here it willjust go on forever.

Edit: You cant cite racism as a con like it not thick as hell up north either. Don't even try that Aura, matter of fact disregard what I just said.

hands down

lol

WHATTTT?!?!?!
roll.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
pimp.gif

Good weather
beautiful women
great food
people are much nicer
property is cheaper here

and cons? hi poverty rates, racism, (and not like racism in here in Cali but OPEN racism), worst education, poor standard of living. Also the cheaper property is that way for a reason
laugh.gif
fam... im from Cali... NorCal to be a bit more specific
I like Florida better than Cali for the most part... not by much tho

Please tell me where you get your facts about these issues
worst education
poor standard of living
high poverty rates

Apart from own personal experience of spending two summers in Arkansas, http://www.census.gov/Pre...come_wealth/007419.html. And if youdon't already know that education in the south is substandard... well then, I can't really help you...

how the OP gonna ge mad and say the WI ain't a state
He never said anything about states in the thread title or the original post
and now its become damn near unanimous
WI girls dancin'>

The only people that think NYC is better is NYC people, Florida has people from the west indies so your arguement is worthless

how the OP gonna ge mad and say the WI ain't a state
He never said anything about states in the thread title or the original post
and now its become damn near unanimous
WI girls dancin'>

If I say the south, what the hell else is it being compared to other regions of the united states. Reading it's good for your health.

If reading was good for your health then you would have the aids laying on ya death bed by now... Eric you need to not worry about this and go try to get yagirl back before a west indian %+!#* gut her out. Tek Buddy gyal!

If reading was good for your health then you would have the aids laying on ya death bed by now... Eric you need to not worry about this and go try to get ya girl back before a west indian %+!#* gut her out. Tek Buddy gyal!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I saw some **@% like that coming a mile away...
Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Originally Posted by dreClark

Lemme find out that all West Indian/Caribbean/etc chicks live up north.

I'm about as north as it gets and even here the demographics are CRAZY
smh.gif
pimp.gif

Caribbean broads straight from the islands >>>

And it's not even close.

Obligatory nh though
laugh.gif
No doubt. I was just saying though.

People talking like all west indian chicks live up north.

Like my next door neighbors ain't from out there.

grin.gif

Fact is, there are women that give hellacious dubs everywhere. No region or sect of people is > the other.

My dude Keithahundred stay with these type of threads
laugh.gif

Atlanta >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your favorite city
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The south get blamed for alot of negative stuff( which is lame as hell) , but got damn it when it comes to dropping it like it's hot our females get 2 thumbs up
pimp.gif

snoop_dogg.jpg
Preach !

OP please change the blodclaawt thread title to West Indian chicks dancin = stiff buddy, bruise buddy, bruck buddy.

roll.gif
! Southern chicks can't tek buddy... I don't think it was an argument to begin wit. I think its the Truth that some of the best dancers comefrom the West Indies. Son just sed come to Brooklyn to a party & dudes Got defensive. Being from NYC, and living in both FL & Atl, I think a majorityOf Southern girls got it, but all they really do is shake they +%%. West Indians dance like, look @ they hips my dude. All this talkin and no daggerin videosposted yet
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dugtrio

i am almost certain toronto has a higher west indies population than nyc.

grin.gif
You're not serious, right? Whus really good with people not givingus our credit?

Back
Top Bottom