Southern chicks= best dancers

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

OP please change the blodclaawt thread title to West Indian chicks dancin = stiff buddy, bruise buddy, bruck buddy.

roll.gif
! Southern chicks can't tek buddy... I don't think it was an argument to begin wit. I think its the Truth that some of the best dancers come from the West Indies. Son just sed come to Brooklyn to a party & dudes Got defensive. Being from NYC, and living in both FL & Atl, I think a majority Of Southern girls got it, but all they really do is shake they +%%. West Indians dance like, look @ they hips my dude. All this talkin and no daggerin videos posted yet
smh.gif
QFT
Southern chicks could shake they butt and what not but West Indian chicks them girls can wine
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If reading was good for your health then you would have the aids laying on ya death bed by now... Eric you need to not worry about this and go try to get ya girl back before a west indian %+!#* gut her out. Tek Buddy gyal!

Ninja you from Brooklyn you was born with aids buddy. And ninja kill all that west indies know how to wine, we don't give a #%!# about all that ...get onthe floor and shake your @+%. Wine really?? I have seen countless females do this, get out here with that. MAGIC CITY THAS ALL GO TO SAY.

Originally Posted by dugtrio

i am almost certain toronto has a higher west indies population than nyc.

grin.gif
You're not serious, right? Whus really good with people not giving us our credit?
ehh its close...nyc just has so many damn people that they have so many of everything..i'd say 90% of blacks in toronto are from west indiandescent though...people come from all over in nyc...you can't even tell who's dominican/trini/jamaican/african/good ole americana..

but in toronto you're either west indian and then there is a very small but decent sized african population consisting of somali's, sudanese, ghanian,liberians.

A. Why all the NYC hate?

B. Florida is one place with island ppl in the south. I think the North has more....(note I sed North not NYC)

C. And you can't compare dancers to strippers....

Some of the objectification aside.
I agree.
Caribbean chicks get a pass a lot because they go extra hard, but they over do it imo.....emphasis on I-M-O.
Southern dancers do things a little bit more effortlessly from my observation.

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

A. Why all the NYC hate?

B. Florida is one place with island ppl in the south. I think the North has more....(note I sed North not NYC)

Yes you can compare strippers and some regular chick who dances..... You think they're dancers because there from the west indies.... kill all that astripper can do what them OD west indies do without effort..... Most of the times they just rotating their hips and doing hand movements so kill that mess.ONCE AGAIN I HAVE SEEN THEM SAME MOVES DID IN A CLUB BY A REGULAR SOUTHERN CHICK

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

A. Why all the NYC hate?

Yes you can compare strippers and some regular chick who dances..... You think they're dancers because there from the west indies.... kill all that a stripper can do what them OD west indies do without effort..... Most if the times they just rotating their hips so kill that mess

Um dude I didn't even say that chicks from the west indies dance better than anyone...so you kill that noise. Secondly...no point in debating with youabout it because you're slightly biased. So just because girls from magic city and all them other atl strip clubs can "dance" that makes them thebest? Sorry as they would say on Around the Horn.....I'm selling that one

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Southern dancers do things a little bit more effortlessly from my observation.

They just grind/shake they +#$ for the most part.

I saw more than that especially on the Atlanta dance scene. I'd say that more for chicks from Caribbean given it may be in different angles and !%+@, butat the many passa passa's I've been to I didn't see nothing special outside of over abundance of dry humping and usual standing splits. Like I saidI think they more of a pass because they over do everything... My opinion though.

Um dude I didn't even say that chicks from the west indies dance better than anyone...so you kill that noise. Secondly...no point in debate with about it because you're slightly biased. So just because girls from magic city and all them other atl strip clubs can "dance" that makes them the best? Sorry as they would say on Around the Horn.....I'm selling that one
Changed my life on some
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
type feel
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

A. Why all the NYC hate?

Yes you can compare strippers and some regular chick who dances..... You think they're dancers because there from the west indies.... kill all that a stripper can do what them OD west indies do without effort..... Most if the times they just rotating their hips so kill that mess

Um dude I didn't even say that chicks from the west indies dance better than anyone...so you kill that noise. Secondly...no point in debating with you about it because you're slightly biased. So just because girls from magic city and all them other atl strip clubs can "dance" that makes them the best? Sorry as they would say on Around the Horn.....I'm selling that one

Ok michael wilbon LOL, I will be tony this time..... You was the one that said "strippers being compared to dancers" so I'm assuming strippersare not dancers right ??? I'm not biased I just call it how I see it, can west indies females dance HELL YEAH I KNOW THAT, CAN THEY COMPETE WITH THE SOUTHYEAH SURE WE CAN SAY THAT, BUT HOW ARE THEY BETTER WHEN I HAVE SEEN THE SAME MOVES PERFORMED BY A SOUTHERN FEMALE.

^^^^ Your missing the point i never specified who dances better. My point is the only thing I have ever seen southern chicks do is shake they a&&.Which is fine but its not the only element of dance

and btw....Wilbon is from PTI not Around the Horn :smile:

~~off to play 360

Keithahundred wrote:

Ok michael wilbon LOL, I will be tony this time..... You was the one that said "strippers being compared to dancers" so I'm assuming strippers are not dancers right ??? I'm not biased I just call it how I see it, can west indies females dance HELL YEAH I KNOW THAT, CAN THEY COMPETE WUTH THE SOUTH YEAH SURE WE CAN SAY THAT, BUT HOW ARE THEY BETTER WHEN I HAVE SEEN THE SAME MOVES PERFORMED BY A SOUTHER FEMALE.

http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/...rrent=23525814d17fc60b9573913d019d3ff5178.gif

^^^^ Your missing the point i never specified who dances better. My point is the only thing I have ever seen southern chicks do is shake they a&&. Which is fine but its not the only element of dance

and btw....Wilbon is from PTI not Around the Horn :smile:

~~off to play 360

Yeah my bad, I guess you can be jackie, and I can be woody. It seemed to me like you was saying they were better, being that you said they couldn't becompared

As Gorilla Zoe and others have said

"bet she can't do it on a ___"

I gotta practice though
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

my favorite part is when ol' girl start shakin her head and beatin' on the other one like a drum

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

As Gorilla Zoe and others have said

"bet she can't do it on a ___"

I gotta practice though
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

my favorite part is when ol' girl start shakin her head and beatin' on the other one like a drum

laugh.gif

just now how dude gonna say WI go too hard?
I�been to enough parties dominated by either WI people or Americans (specifically now in College)�and can tell you from my experience�that all Southern womendo in the club is dry hump...
But a WI girl winin is
embarassed.gif

Passa Passa is NOT the standard in any way shape or form
Hell Jamaica is considered home to some of the worst winers in the WI (but they got handstands and other dances on lock, no Offense Jamaicans)

here is my rebuttal

ummm...dominicans/puertoricans?

and you guys suck....dancing isn't just me grinding my #@* on your #*@*

salsa, merengue, bachata?

there was no grindin in what i posted....
but rather winin, better yet wukkin up at its finest
i kno u feel left out
but the consensus of most of the posters in this thread thus far has been WI chicks>

and i doubt your gonna come in and change it
sorry

Living in the South and have being able to visit the islands last summer......

I have to disagree with you.

Back
Top Bottom