Space Jam 09 Official Camping Thread

I just thought that when camping was asked about people would overlook it and even when a camping question was asked it ended up 9 pages ago. So im making thisthread so people can understand when they should camp out in their region or to just ask questions. i hope i didnt piss anyone off but i have questions andthat thread is not helping.

When i camped for the DMP i showed up 4 PM the day before and ended up with the second to last package. So im curious about this release and how early i shouldbe there

I live in NY city and i want to be FIRST in line for these at Niketown. How early should i arrive? Is the hype for thses as great as the DMP 2006? please helpguys im trying to get info

you showed up @ 4 PM as in in the aftertoon??????????

got damn...i hope you meant AM...

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...as soon i get off work around 11-@@% im just gonna stay at the mall(if i can find a way to hide inside i will) overnight

NTNY might not let you camp until a certain time, but hype is no where near as much hype as the OG DMP. Think more like the grapes and 11/12 CDP.

Just to be safe, you might want to camp out during midnight or earlier prior to the store opening time.

As for me, I'm not camping out for nothing, eff that.

I'll just show up early and get my Jordans like all the other time.

Edit: I think this release will be a pretty easy copp if you did your homework correctly.

The DMP VI/XI was a limited release, so those were more difficult obtain compare to this release.

Originally Posted by Blazin4QB

I just thought that when camping was asked about people would overlook it and even when a camping question was asked it ended up 9 pages ago. So im making this thread so people can understand when they should camp out in their region or to just ask questions. i hope i didnt piss anyone off but i have questions and that thread is not helping.

When i camped for the DMP i showed up 4 PM the day before and ended up with the second to last package. So im curious about this release and how early i should be there

I live in NY city and i want to be FIRST in line for these at Niketown. How early should i arrive? Is the hype for thses as great as the DMP 2006? please help guys im trying to get info
Take it from me don't go to Niketown expecting to get these if there's a long line I highly doubt they'll get as many pairs as otherretailers last time i lined up @ Niketown it was for the Grape's and the One-Time Only Pack that dropped the same day so i went there expecting to kill twobirds w/ one stone....WRONG!! WRONG!! (Charlie Murphy voice) NTNY ended up w/ 60 pairs total and i was about 80th in line and i showed up at 4am and waitedtill opening never again!! Granted yes i know the Grape's were a LS release....so what its Niketown! They should've atleast had 100+ like the otherretailers...

I doubt the hype is that serious anymore you could to Fulton in BK right now if you really wanted and every store...literally every store will have them justlike they did last month when i was out there looking for Gucci SB's and u can even haggle them down to retail...and it's gonna be a GR 34th street has3 FTL's 4 if you include FA that will carry roughly about 200 per store ur working w/ about 1000 pairs in a 2 block perimeter it's not that seriousstop letting the hypebeasts get to you!!

Ok well at NTSF and NTLA they gonna do a raffle so im prety sure that prolly how all the niketowns are gonna do it

camping??? wow...That isn't necessary. Mom/Pop stores will be getting them this week. Mine is on Weds. NYC is too easy for releases like this OP, do yourhomework.

Camping for a general release
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Originally Posted by Blazin4QB

I just thought that when camping was asked about people would overlook it and even when a camping question was asked it ended up 9 pages ago. So im making this thread so people can understand when they should camp out in their region or to just ask questions. i hope i didnt piss anyone off but i have questions and that thread is not helping.

When i camped for the DMP i showed up 4 PM the day before and ended up with the second to last package. So im curious about this release and how early i should be there

I live in NY city and i want to be FIRST in line for these at Niketown. How early should i arrive? Is the hype for thses as great as the DMP 2006? please help guys im trying to get info
Take it from me don't go to Niketown expecting to get these if there's a long line I highly doubt they'll get as many pairs as other retailers last time i lined up @ Niketown it was for the Grape's and the One-Time Only Pack that dropped the same day so i went there expecting to kill two birds w/ one stone....WRONG!! WRONG!! (Charlie Murphy voice) NTNY ended up w/ 60 pairs total and i was about 80th in line and i showed up at 4am and waited till opening never again!! Granted yes i know the Grape's were a LS release....so what its Niketown! They should've atleast had 100+ like the other retailers...

I doubt the hype is that serious anymore you could to Fulton in BK right now if you really wanted and every store...literally every store will have them just like they did last month when i was out there looking for Gucci SB's and u can even haggle them down to retail...and it's gonna be a GR 34th street has 3 FTL's 4 if you include FA that will carry roughly about 200 per store ur working w/ about 1000 pairs in a 2 block perimeter it's not that serious stop letting the hypebeasts get to you!!
^^^^^100% correct

No Need To Camp I Think Aslong As Your There By 12:00 Afternoon You Should Be Good Well Thats What I Think

wont be camping for these but i will have to get there alittle earlier than normal, thought a connect would come through but i guess i'll just have to getthese the OG way, standing in line FTL

shoutout to bay area heads. i know theres gna be camping all over the place! thats a guarentee!!! btw wheres the official spacejam thread???

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

camping??? wow...That isn't necessary. Mom/Pop stores will be getting them this week. Mine is on Weds. NYC is too easy for releases like this OP, do your homework.
this.

Back
Top Bottom