Space Jam 11's in December 2016? VOL - RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR NOT CONFIRMED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 posts in 14 years
sick.gif
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he was in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber trying to go Super Saiyan or Ascended Super Saiyan all this time.

am i the only one that hatrea the tumble leather on the 72-10? if these come out they better have mesh.

If this rumor is true, two pairs minimum for me. Wasn't into shoes like that in 2000, and didn't have the money in 2009, so i'm hoping these do come out.

Wrapping up space jam on spike tv man its been a min. Such a classic....looked like bill murray had some 2s on at the end

Damn, my 2000 pair still going strong, but I'm kinda tired of always restoring the sole.

Would definitely have to grab another pair.

Last edited:
i miss my 2000 pair. these will do.

my updated 2016 pickup list:
wc IVs
bc IVs
black/red Is
spacejams

hopefully all are Aqua 8 status and are easy to cop GRs

Jumpman Jam on the tongue tho

and i won't be surprised if these ain't "re remastered" and priced higher lol

View media item 1879073

View media item 1842266
My 2011 Cardinal 7s are at home. Also as you can imagine the Jordans I had back when I was younger 2002-2009 era I can no longer wear are too small for me now. I also stated that I gave my father my VNDS size 9 pair of Jordan 9 from 2009. I may not have been on NT long but I was wearing Jordans for a long time.
Save the gif. I see a Chicago from a reseller and 1 pair of gammas. The rest maybe Gr and i assume hardly any at retail. Not hating just sayin. Its not a good move to bounce threads on a forum with people highly experienced and knowledgeable telling them how you think it is then showing a pointless graph to save face. Im 40, not a collector and lived through it all. The only thing that graph tells me is that Jordans slowly increased most years a model was released. Now with retros, they are all out there at diff price points. The graph only shows the given flagship release per year. It doesnt do retros any good.

Kids need to quit treating retros like new releases and complaining about how they should be built or look. They are remakes of the shoes i grew up buying and i dont know why anyone would want anything less than og of an og retro.

Kids need to quit treating retros like new releases and complaining about how they should be built or look. They are remakesmistakes of the shoes i grew up buying and i dont know why anyone would want anything less than og of an og retro.

Fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom