Space Jam 11's in December 2016? VOL - RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR NOT CONFIRMED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if it's not true I'm sure all this has gotten back to JB...might cause em to do it now.....I hope lol

I do. They have raised the baseline on most all models.
The prices started increasing when Retros started gaining popularity AND when reselling was becoming more prevalent than it has been in the past. Now the prices is raised because of premium materials (we all know some shoes do not use them) AND to phase out resellers (inflation has little to do with it). You think it a coincidence that JB/Nike started increasing the price and quantity of the shoes and reselling is diminishing (at least with JB products).

You're dreaming if you think they won't use the 72-10 as a baseline. The shoe still sold out. Doesn't matter if it doesn't use the same materials all over, Space Jams are revered in all circles and JB knows it. If they come, they won't be less than the $220 we spent last year.

You're dreaming if you think they won't use the 72-10 as a baseline. The shoe still sold out. Doesn't matter if it doesn't use the same materials all over, Space Jams are revered in all circles and JB knows it. If they come, they won't be less than the $220 we spent last year.
I myself said between $200 to $210 a few post up.

Never wondered why people dont want a shoe to come out so it can be "exclusive".. it just makes no sense... I like when shoes come back out because the pair i had originally ends up falling apart and i need a new pair... i dont mind that everyone and their moms has a pair because i wait a year anyway to wear mines... i dont do this all the time but most of the time i do...

Only thing I really want and that I ask for is a Concord Jumpman. Please!!!!!

Never wondered why people dont want a shoe to come out so it can be "exclusive".. it just makes no sense... I like when shoes come back out because the pair i had originally ends up falling apart and i need a new pair... i dont mind that everyone and their moms has a pair because i wait a year anyway to wear mines... i dont do this all the time but most of the time i do...
I get the idea of exclusivity, but when people apply it to GRs it makes no sense. They're talking about a shoe produced by the tens of thousands, if not hundred thousands. If they want exclusivity, they should go get customs or something lol

JB is actively if not already come up with a reason to mark this year's holiday 11 up to $240 or $245. It won't even matter what they'll say is the reason because they increase the price of these every year.

Y'all need to accept this and stop being irrational and thinking the price will stay out drop because it's a already lot of money. Id start saving now folks

Last edited:

I never understood that philosophy either. Some people act like sneakers are championship trophies :lol:. They go on your feet, they get worn, big deal! No matter how nice a shoe is there's always going to be another nice shoe coming out and the way that they made SJ 11's in 09 was horrible quality anyway, and I own 2 pairs, and still say that lol.

The retail prices of Jordans and Lebron's through the years, pay attention to the "Air Jordans" line (original prices). 

Last edited:
View media item 1878944

The retail prices of Jordans and Lebron's through the years, pay attention to the "Air Jordans" line (original prices). 

The difference between Jordans and lebrons though is that a large portion of jordan releases consist of Retros that have zero innovation or tech improvements since there respective release dates. I still think it's outrageous what thy charge for lebrons and think they're ugly but I can see that more valid than the fact that we're paying 200+ retail for Retros.

The difference between Jordans and lebrons though is that a large portion of jordan releases consist of Retros that have zero innovation or tech improvements since there respective release dates. I still think it's outrageous what thy charge for lebrons and think they're ugly but I can see that more valid than the fact that we're paying 200+ retail for Retros.
No my friend pay attention to the line that's labeled as "Air Jordans", you would see that the price stays constant from the years 2005 to 2010. That price would be $160 between those years.  From 2011 to 2014 the price of retros would be $170. You know the prices between 2015 to present. What I'm trying to say is that the price doesn't increase every year.

Please. Every year the 11 has seen a bump in price from $5, $10 and now $20. Don't be shocked to see this year 11 be $235-250 regardless of the model.

No my friend pay attention to the line that's labeled as "Air Jordans", you would see that the price stays constant from the years 2005 to 2010. That price would be $160 between those years.  From 2011 to 2014 the price of retros would be $170. You know the prices between 2015 to present. What I'm trying to say is that the price doesn't increase every year.

Jordans weren't 160 in 2004-2007/8 though. Retros were 125-135 from what I remember, then bumped to 140-150. Then to 160 2009/10 to recent years. I was collecting back then and buying for retail. 7's in particular detailed for $135 in 2007. Tour yellow 4s retailed at $125 in 2006

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom