space jam jordan 11 holiday 09 ?

dukebsktbll23 - I TOLD YOU ALL!!!!!!!! NO ONE HAD FAITH IN ME..... HOPE THIS GIVES ME A LITTLE MORE NT CREDIT

From Da South06 wrote - ^^^that makes you look like a real loser bro i mean its niketalk who cares
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Well.....I finna UN-DS my pair while i still got time....
grin.gif

I hope JB butcher them & add an extra twist to them...
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by homer420

what sucks is that the re-sellers will put them up for like $250 400 at least
watch these joints be a GR for 175, and end up discounted because no one buys them

but really tho, that wouldnt happen, I know some ******s are gonna cop times 10, because they stay riding JB to the end

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by homer420

what sucks is that the re-sellers will put them up for like $250 400 at least
watch these joints be a GR for 175, and end up discounted because no one buys them

but really tho, that wouldnt happen, I know some ******s are gonna cop times 10, because they stay riding JB to the end

u really think these would end up being discounted?, lol

Wow, $175. I just got a VNDS pair for $170 shipped from outside the U.S.
If they look like the CDP XI's, I'd have to pass on one of my top 4 or 5 favorite Jordans of all time...what a shame.

bad quality and high prices ....but at the end of the day at $175 these will be sold out with the quickness

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Originally Posted by micheal623

These are just rumors. But if they are released I'm gonna have to get a few pair.

Someone is lying...

Sample -

2nlhgs5.jpg

Damn that patent leather cut is low. I guess as stated earlier they will be from the cdp molds
ohwell.gif
. Good looking on the sample pic

Like i know everyone claims they have a connect but i did find out from a informant believe or not, these will drop in december while the true blue 3'swill be dropping in november! So pumped

Originally Posted by BallinB

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Originally Posted by micheal623

These are just rumors. But if they are released I'm gonna have to get a few pair.

Someone is lying...

Sample -

2nlhgs5.jpg

Damn that patent leather cut is low. I guess as stated earlier they will be from the cdp molds
ohwell.gif
. Good looking on the sample pic
Looks like a kid size shoe....maybe thats why it looks off???

Back
Top Bottom