space jam jordan 11 holiday 09 ?

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

There are TWO samples. One with #23 and one with #45. HQ will decide the final production, anything can change as of now.
-Either there's 23 or 45 or no number. As long they're coming, I'm good XD

35ar9dh.jpg

$175 that sounds like jb is trying to beat the resellers to it

doesn't matter what quality or price tag JB come out with, everyone here will buy regardlessly...

so wait an XI and a XII are comming out in the holidays... CDP part 2 maybe... LOL

$175? Buyers are slupring JB prices on their knees haha I love it.

And the number does matter. Meaning if that JB decides not to put a number 23 or 45 on there, not only would it look tacky, it would be a great insult to thegreatest basketball player of all time. But hypebeats don't care about that anyways right? All they care about is a legit pair to rock with their matchingfits and the history of the shoe doesn't mean a damn thing to them.

Originally Posted by indohan

Originally Posted by s dubl

Does anyone remember the CDP XIs?
eyes.gif

these will be trash.
One funny fact. I was at a Footlocker and saw one of the workers wore a fake XIs.
Five seconds later, I realized that he wore Collezione's XIs.

By the way, if I remember correctly, Gentry said that the company is not going to release any retros for 2 years after all the Colleziones.
Now, I think I understand what he meant by "Not releasing any retros".
They are releasing fakes.

QFT

$175.00 for a shoe thats $125.00 ! Dog I hate Nike they are !#%+'n on us, First it was $125.00 for 3's when they are really $99.99! oh andthat's not forget the 12 is now $150.00 what happened to $135.00 ?
frown.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

yea these prices getting out of hand

for petes sake

for 175 can we get some descent size patent leather

i finally got my cdp 11s....im not even mad at the shape...but the patent leather is so small

can we at least have them look like the dmps

sickickz23 wrote:
$175? Buyers are slupring JB prices on their knees haha I love it.

And the number does matter. Meaning if that JB decides not to put a number 23 or 45 on there, not only would it look tacky, it would be a great insult to the greatest basketball player of all time. But hypebeats don't care about that anyways right? All they care about is a legit pair to rock with their matching fits and the history of the shoe doesn't mean a damn thing to them.

QFT. This is probably the number one thing that pisses me off about today's generation. Half of them think that Jordan balled in some damn fusions and theother half can't tell that these spongebob and clear J's are fake. All they know is the jumpman. Their are some people I don't even talk to anymore because they won't accept the fact that they own fakes and they argue with me to no end
smh.gif

175..ya not copped x2. ill still get my one pair, but not going to get two, to much nice stuff will come out to save so much money even if they are space jams.

First of all, Quickstrikes suck because the majority of us will not get them. Secondly, $175?!!!!! They must be out of their minds. They do know the economysucks bad right now, right? JB can keep these.

Originally Posted by arice

$175.00 for a shoe thats $125.00 ! Dog I hate Nike they are !#%+'n on us, First it was $125.00 for 3's when they are really $99.99! oh and that's not forget the 12 is now $150.00 what happened to $135.00 ?
frown.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

true but some of u pay up the @%^ resellers prices without complaining right

175 is pretty steep not gonna stop me from copping multiple pairs....I hope those who have already decided to pass b/c of 175 don't end up regretting itlater

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

What's up with the conflicting info? Didn't some of the insiders say they would NOT release this year and this other guy is saying they are?

So which is it...

Do footlocker/champs/finishline/niketown restrict the number of shoes employees can buy? Be interested to know how many of these ebay resellers are footlockeremployees, even if they were to buy them for retail surely there is some control over the numbers of shoes someone can buy?

What's to stop a footlocker store manager/assistant manager coping all the size 9-12 and selling them on ebay for their own profit?

I remember about 15 years ago some asian dude came into the store I worked and bought about 50 pairs of DS jordans - all small sizes for asian resale. Stupidstore manager gamve the guy 10% discount on a bulk purchase.

this will probably be the only JB retro sneaker i cop this year..if the quality isnt bad. $175.00 is alot though but i dropped $200 on foam ones n 175 on foampros. but not the mention the quality is pretty tight on them

$175 is just too much money to spend on a shoe that is made for people without pinky toes im sorry
Might as well stack up more money and get you some 01 retros and a bottle of seaglow and go to work

solejordan wrote:
arice wrote:
$175.00 for a shoe thats $125.00 ! Dog I hate Nike they are !#%+'n on us, First it was $125.00 for 3's when they are really $99.99! oh and that's not forget the 12 is now $150.00 what happened to $135.00 ?
frown.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

true but some of u pay up the @%^ resellers prices without complaining right

But at least when you buy from reseller's you get before late 2004 Jordan brand quality ! I don't care $175.00 is out of order for a shoe that was$125.00 ! No I will not buy, I got the DMP 11's the shape in quality is good on those, but the CDP 11's are
sick.gif
and that's what you will be paying for!

Back
Top Bottom