space jam jordan 11 holiday 09 ?

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Sigh.... when they Do Come Out Expect CDP Quality................ But Once Again Like SoleJordan Said NEXT YEAR. This has Also been said Before.
january right?

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Originally Posted by solejordan

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by solekollectah81

If this is true it will be either:

A) Extremely limited.

B) Bundled in a pack with some hideous monstrosity.

C) Altered in some way.

D) All of the above.

Don't forget: E) Space Jam Fusions
laugh.gif
F) Jumpman might be facing the wrong way.
laugh.gif

honestly why would the jumpman placement matter? just be glad they come back out, ppl find the least thing to always complain about, as if they don't no wat to expect from JB nowadays.
I have to strongly disagree. The placement of the logo is a huge issue. We're not talking about the netting on the IV's, or the quality of the patent leather they use. WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THE LOGO THAT REPRESENTS THE COMPANY, THE LEGACY AND THE MAN!!! How would you feel if Nike flipped the swoosh upside down? McDonald's arches became a W? Adidas with 3 horizontal stripes? The one time in history when the jumpman was reversed (X) it was because of where the shoe was produced . But this time around it was because JB was sending out a message. That message was: You will never obtain the shoes you want in the original form because we will never release them that way or even attempt to.
take it wasy big guy. its a way people can tell you have cdp's not 01 retros or OG's. If the netting comes out looking like crap it sucksjust as much, despite all the quality issues these were still gone within 1 day from everywhere. there are 2 reasons really to wear sneakers in myopinion..performance, which the backward jumpman did not effect, and look's..everyone still goes o thats a Jordan 11 even with the jumpman..if McDonals hasa W as an arch like you said would you not eat there as a form of protest because you only will eat a double cheeseburger if the arch faces the right way. letsnot kid ourselves, the quality of the materials is what was lacking if anything not the jumpman placement. and the materials complainent i feel is done bydudes who had the 01 retros and have been in the game a long time..or dudes who want to seem like they have been in the game a long time. BASICALLY if spacejams do release and have a backwards jumpman..still buying my pairs

All i want is for them to feel/perform like the 01's i have, since i do wear and ball in my shoes.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Sigh.... when they Do Come Out Expect CDP Quality................ But Once Again Like SoleJordan Said NEXT YEAR. This has Also been said Before.
january right?

To be honest bro and no disrepect to GG and soleJ and whoever drops info in here but ive asked many sources including you guys and everyone of them have givenme conflicting info, im not negating your credibility at all because you do more if not the most for this board but i am conveying my concern because im savingup all this money and for what? Most of this stuff is just rumors and as of late all the info ive been getting is does not coincide with what ive been seeing.Furthermore to alleviate anymore confusion it would be essential IMO to maybe give us confirmed releases.

Originally Posted by joeman1515

A) Extremely limited.

C) Altered in some way.

D) All of the above.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

honestly why would the jumpman placement matter? just be glad they come back out, ppl find the least thing to always complain about, as if they don't no wat to expect from JB nowadays.
I have to strongly disagree. The placement of the logo is a huge issue. We're not talking about the netting on the IV's, or the quality of the patent leather they use. WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THE LOGO THAT REPRESENTS THE COMPANY, THE LEGACY AND THE MAN!!! How would you feel if Nike flipped the swoosh upside down? McDonald's arches became a W? Adidas with 3 horizontal stripes? The one time in history when the jumpman was reversed (X) it was because of where the shoe was produced . But this time around it was because JB was sending out a message. That message was: You will never obtain the shoes you want in the original form because we will never release them that way or even attempt to.
take it wasy big guy. its a way people can tell you have cdp's not 01 retros or OG's. If the netting comes out looking like crap it sucks just as much, despite all the quality issues these were still gone within 1 day from everywhere. there are 2 reasons really to wear sneakers in my opinion..performance, which the backward jumpman did not effect, and look's..everyone still goes o thats a Jordan 11 even with the jumpman..if McDonals has a W as an arch like you said would you not eat there as a form of protest because you only will eat a double cheeseburger if the arch faces the right way. lets not kid ourselves, the quality of the materials is what was lacking if anything not the jumpman placement. and the materials complainent i feel is done by dudes who had the 01 retros and have been in the game a long time..or dudes who want to seem like they have been in the game a long time. BASICALLY if space jams do release and have a backwards jumpman..still buying my pairs
ok but how gay is the backwards jumpman! i mean seriously! ive been buying jordans for over 10 years now and *$*@ like this is a big issue to me.if its a space jam version of the CDP XI im goning to be super heated!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by teamvietnam

via ISS & a creditable source:

Originally Posted by princejordan

Hey guys....ok let me break it down, its been awhile, Space Jam AJ11s aren't coming out this year (NOT IN OUR CALENDAR)...I was at the JB spring meeting this weekend, yeah Mr Hatfield is coming back......the talks about the AJ25 or AJ25th Anniversary or AJ2K10 or AJ 2010.....ALL WRONG...I heard that they may call them Air Jordan Silver (25th year anniversary)...[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]It may have the POSITE in them.[/color].. for the 1st time...teaming up with the Nike Innovative Team, leading by Eric Avar( to those who knows him, he designed the Foamposite ones, HD, 1/2 Cents many more).....Just for the haters of the AJ2009...expect some HoH release in the coming months or so....I'll update more

now can the hype stop? sorry to burst your bubbles
confused01.gif
hmmmm sound interesting.

on the backwards jumpman issue...

why all the complaints on the backwards Jumpman? Are these same dudes complaining about the DMPs?

to be honest....Im more upset about the quality issues than a Jumpman AIR, or a backwards Jumpman. Lets get some quality basketball shoes that can perform onthe court before we worry about small cosmetic details.

Originally Posted by enyceking

Originally Posted by joeman1515

A) Extremely limited.

C) Altered in some way.

D) All of the above.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

take it wasy big guy. its a way people can tell you have cdp's not 01 retros or OG's. If the netting comes out looking like crap it sucks just as much, despite all the quality issues these were still gone within 1 day from everywhere. there are 2 reasons really to wear sneakers in my opinion..performance, which the backward jumpman did not effect, and look's..everyone still goes o thats a Jordan 11 even with the jumpman..if McDonals has a W as an arch like you said would you not eat there as a form of protest because you only will eat a double cheeseburger if the arch faces the right way. lets not kid ourselves, the quality of the materials is what was lacking if anything not the jumpman placement. and the materials complainent i feel is done by dudes who had the 01 retros and have been in the game a long time..or dudes who want to seem like they have been in the game a long time. BASICALLY if space jams do release and have a backwards jumpman..still buying my pairs
ok but how gay is the backwards jumpman! i mean seriously! ive been buying jordans for over 10 years now and *$*@ like this is a big issue to me. if its a space jam version of the CDP XI im goning to be super heated!
mad.gif

its funny how u guys hate on the cdp 11s but people dropped 450 to 550 on it. in a couple of yrs people will prob be askin for way more then retail for theseand heads will still be buying. the logo placement sucks but u know u will be coppin anyway
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom