space jam jordan 11 holiday 09 ?

Ugh just building up hype for something thats most likely not coming out
tired.gif

Originally Posted by HobbyRockswiththewhitemilk

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

If this is true it will be either:

A) Extremely limited.

B) Bundled in a pack with some hideous monstrosity.

C) Altered in some way.

D) All of the above.

D
hahah...agreed!!!

this was stated a minute ago, just the wrong date given. for those who think they will be trash, think again. Im sure they will the same oxidation they used onthe eggplant foams.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

a retro+ idea
HEEELLLLLLLLL NAWWWW

I hope they dont do the XIs dirty like this, no disrespect but I would NEVER cop these!

But GG is sayin the quality is like CDPs which scares me, JB may be headed down a very dark road that could be impossible to recover from
and yes I do care about the Jumpman, it looks unbalanced, the right shoe looks better than the left one because it hasa better flow to it with the jumpman facing forwards

I've got both retro and OG concord XIs and I agree the quality on the OGs was better, however these are the worst aging shoes of all the Jordans andkeeping a pair wrapped up in a box doesn't exactly mean in 10 years they will stay fresh. They have been known to literally fall apart over shorter time -heck even the white fades like they've been in the sun even when kept in a box.

I think the reason JB keeps releasing pairs of shoes these days is to keep the sneaker heads happy on 2nd hand values. I mean whos gonna buy 4 pairs if in 12months the same shoe comes out in stores for the same price. Having these CDP/DM box sets keeps the price of old Jordan's up as well as increasing thesales on new shoes.

just kinda hard to imagine this becomes true...
but it is a high chance, cuz its about time...
just like the star craft II

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

a retro+ idea
HEEELLLLLLLLL NAWWWW

I hope they dont do the XIs dirty like this, no disrespect but I would NEVER cop these!

But GG is sayin the quality is like CDPs which scares me, JB may be headed down a very dark road that could be impossible to recover from
and yes I do care about the Jumpman, it looks unbalanced, the right shoe looks better than the left one because it has a better flow to it with the jumpman facing forwards

please dont give them any ideas

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

a retro+ idea
HEEELLLLLLLLL NAWWWW

and yes I do care about the Jumpman, it looks unbalanced, the right shoe looks better than the left one because it has a better flow to it with the jumpman facing forwards

please dont give them any ideas
roll.gif
sad but true

Just got the SJs!!! They are fire!!!

[color= rgb(0, 51, 153)]My bad, thought it was December 2000 not 2009 Let the hype begin!!![/color]

Back
Top Bottom