Space Jam package....?

b802538ee8bcc9816ca48b37ebb27d3b5778a28.x-png

Man, there are some haters in the crowd. Now granted not every manager is alike, but trust me the right manager knows very much and is credible. Yes, I ama Store Manager and have been for 5-6 years. I have weekly conversations with our buyers and merchandisers and get my info from them. They just wrapped 95%of the product buys through holiday (christmas) They couldn't give me any info concrete, but they did confirm we would see XI's in the Space Jamcolorway. Don't be suprised if it's a pack...look at the Raging Bull pack. All packs are $310. And keep an eye on your local Foot Lockers becausethere is quite a bit of quickstrike product that was gonna be pretty limited in Foot Lockers, boutiques, and street-sides....but, a decent amount of accountsaren't able to purchase the same amount of pairs as last year, so Foot Locker is scooping up more pairs...which means more stores with them...and rememberNOT ALL Foot Locker managers are alike...lol.

Hopefully they'll still be on their own. Everything does not need to come in package form.

Originally Posted by bossjulio

So i went to the local Foot Locker today, picked up an application. The manager noticed my 11's and said you know the Space Jams are coming out this year right? I said yah this December right. so he told me that they were, and in a package, for about $350, with Concords. He also said that the true blue's are coming out in a package, too. Well idk about you guys, but 350 for 2 of the same shoe? idk. Once again this information was given to me by a Foot Locker manager.

EDIT: People are writing how it might just be fusions, and i wouldnt be surprised because this guy liked fusions. He even had a pair on. But a fusion package? doubt it.....
that manager dosent know what he's talking about.
laugh.gif

my dude is a manager at a footlocker.. and e kept on sayin that they were gettin the griffeys.. for a long time..and never did.. he also told me that the freshwater 95's were comin out with the griff's in a package... which was straight duck tales.. but oh well he still my boy and gets me the hook up for thelow... but he dumb as ever...

if that was the case, spacejams and concords in 1 pack, i'd buy 3 without a doubt.. but that's not gonna happen... still waiting when they're gonnashow love for the colombias

JB needs to stop with this package busniess. Let us buy the shoes we want. $350 for shoes is crazy.

Spacejams are coming out on their own. The first rumor was them coming out with the Columbias, but I think JB realized they could get people to buy moremultiples dropping those as a single pair and hiking up the price. ($175 is kind of a smack in the face.) Supposedly Columbias are coming out in 2010, eitheron their own or in a pack with Concords, but this stuff changes day to day.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by rockinjs23

if this is tru im coppin regardless of the pricetag quality

Sounds much better
It does, but most people here dont wear their shoes they just keep them in a box so quality isnt that big of a deal to them.

Come look me up when I'm right. Some people are just born haters. I know alot of "sneakerheads" that think they know alot, but don't knowanything. BUT, I surely wouldn't post on here..."All Sneakerheads Think They Know...." So, here is the rundown from my source in NY....those ofyou that care please listen....Haters, get back to me in six months.

Retro 5 pack on May 30th (I realize this is already common knowledge...so no idiot comments please)
Retro 1 pack in July.
Retro 7 pack in August.
4-6 colors of Retro 12 starting with May 30th Black/Carolina

The tricky thing about Nike sometimes is that FTL will commit to buying QS Product in advance even though they don't know exactly what it is and my sourcesaid that there is about 15 QS sku's coming by Holiday '09.....The space jams are one of them at sometime, but it's unclear if it's a pack orsold by itself.

HOLLA!

oh yeah, and just in case it's unclear...QS = Quickstrike

To an early post....I'm not saying there isn't ******ed managers...just don't call all of us ******ed. Some of them are naive and don'trealize that they run a store that will never see the light of limited release product. I am fortunate to not have that problem. I had the Hare Jordan andCinco de Mayo 1's...getting the Raging Bull and Retro 12's....new Dub Zero's in May. I got and sold out of the Griffey and Fresh Water95's....no not as a pack...and we will have the 95's in each monthly released color.....Orange in May.

Originally Posted by Striper 4 Life

To an early post....I'm not saying there isn't ******ed managers...just don't call all of us ******ed. Some of them are naive and don't realize that they run a store that will never see the light of limited release product. I am fortunate to not have that problem. I had the Hare Jordan and Cinco de Mayo 1's...getting the Raging Bull and Retro 12's....new Dub Zero's in May. I got and sold out of the Griffey and Fresh Water 95's....no not as a pack...and we will have the 95's in each monthly released color.....Orange in May.
Which Dub Zeros do you carry? Have these?
http://bnycblog.com/2009/...dan-dub-zero-311046-011/
http://bnycblog.com/2009/...dan-dub-zero-311046-161/

Originally Posted by Striper 4 Life

Come look me up when I'm right. Some people are just born haters. I know alot of "sneakerheads" that think they know alot, but don't know anything. BUT, I surely wouldn't post on here..."All Sneakerheads Think They Know...." So, here is the rundown from my source in NY....those of you that care please listen....Haters, get back to me in six months.

Retro 5 pack on May 30th (I realize this is already common knowledge...so no idiot comments please)
Retro 1 pack in July.
Retro 7 pack in August.
4-6 colors of Retro 12 starting with May 30th Black/Carolina

The tricky thing about Nike sometimes is that FTL will commit to buying QS Product in advance even though they don't know exactly what it is and my source said that there is about 15 QS sku's coming by Holiday '09.....The space jams are one of them at sometime, but it's unclear if it's a pack or sold by itself.

HOLLA!

oh yeah, and just in case it's unclear...QS = Quickstrike

Summary for the lazy : Spacejams are likely to release whether or not it will be in a package is stillpending.

Back
Top Bottom