Space Jam Sequel, Starring LeBron James

I hope a special lebron is made for this movie, that I can cop.

Last edited:
Man what type of story line could they possibly do to make this even decent? Monstars rematch and Jordan is too old? LOL

I dunno how to feel about this... sometimes I wish they would just leave the classics alone.

That said.... This will probably be better than the original....SJ is nostalgic, but wasn't actually a very good movie.

Are the Monstars gonna steal the talents of current NBA players again?  They can start with Bosh and Wade.

....Unless Bosh is revealed to be a Monstar......

In before endless jokes of Lebron joining the Monstars.
"I'm taking my talents to Moron Mountain." 
roll.gif

I just want a Jordan cameo.

WB isn't the type of studio that would go through with this kind of idea, 18 years after the fact and half *** it. Lets see what happens

Man what type of story line could they possibly do to make this even decent? Monstars rematch and Jordan is too old? LOL
Actually...

I mean, it's not like this was the most well written movie out there. You throw in Durant, Griffin and maybe Chris Paul, that's a good cast, Jason Batemen as the new CEO of Mondo Mountain. Man, I know the hate will be strong, but if they put out a quality film I'm down.

lol, there's so many different things they can do.. not just looney tunes vs monstars. just saying.

Back
Top Bottom