Space Jam Sequel, Starring LeBron James

Space jam wasn't even good Idk why people act like it was the best movie ever growing up
What people have to realize is the movie isn't intended to satisfy people who seen the orginal but this generation now

Hype x hate is so strong. You know, every once in a while, only sometimes, once in a blue moon, Hollywood makes a good remake/sequel/prequel/etc.

Ill hold out comments until after I see the movie, armchair pre-release reviews aren't my thing.

It's real.

Warner Bros. has given the green light.

LeBron James to star in Space Jam 2 - http://afterthecut.com/2014/02/21/warner-bros-set-to-make-space-jam-sequel-starring-lebron-james/
1376652695_tumblr_m6kk5o93be1rnvlqy.gif

stop living in the past; y'all act like Space Jam was some Oscar film :lol:

King James do your thing :pimp:

Hype x hate is so strong. You know, every once in a while, only sometimes, once in a blue moon, Hollywood makes a good remake/sequel/prequel/etc.

Ill hold out comments until after I see the movie, armchair pre-release reviews aren't my thing.

It's rare they make a good original movie at all nowadays it's all super hero movies crappy remakes pointless sequels

Movie will do fine and probably exceed expectations at the box office. And that's all they care about when green lighting a sequel.

SJ wasn't even a good damn movie

y'all need to realize what was good when you are 7 doesn't make a movie now for someone who is 7 bad

this thread is how I know NT really doesn't touch the V very often

Last edited:
SJ wasn't even a good damn movie

y'all need to realize what was good when you are 7 doesn't make a movie now for someone who is 7 bad

this thread is how I know NT really doesn't touch the V very often

Word. SpaceJam is the Lunchables of cartoon movies. You fall for the hype and don't realize how wack it was until you grow up.

Back
Top Bottom