Space Jam XI '09 Yellowing

Originally Posted by ruger04

Mine won't be turning yellow anytime soon.

aa735d76e8d472364ac7f402a8db7843ee805eb.pjpg

b3925fae2e76542afb1a14244793c162857cf16.pjpg
8ba25bdee470041ff3aab2068154bc02a264582.pjpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Its funny I was going through my pair's of Kicks .and I took these out the box and there yellow as !*+!.the last time I wore mine was in the summer only worn once for like 2 hours. I just don't have time to wear my jays I work to much and the weather.

Its funny I was going through my pair's of Kicks .and I took these out the box and there yellow as !*+!.the last time I wore mine was in the summer only worn once for like 2 hours. I just don't have time to wear my jays I work to much and the weather.

Nice pics ruger04. I did the same to mine and wear them all the time. They're still icy blue. the very bottom is a bit greenish but that's expected. I ain't even worried.

Nice pics ruger04. I did the same to mine and wear them all the time. They're still icy blue. the very bottom is a bit greenish but that's expected. I ain't even worried.

gottabdashoes- thanks! If I start to see some green I'll just sea glow it and retouch a bit with the dye. No biggy.

gottabdashoes- thanks! If I start to see some green I'll just sea glow it and retouch a bit with the dye. No biggy.

I bet half the people saying to "forget about it and just wear them" are themselves TOO stuck with the dilemma as to whether to store or rock lol.

I bet half the people saying to "forget about it and just wear them" are themselves TOO stuck with the dilemma as to whether to store or rock lol.

hey yall, just picked up some anniversary XIs (junk quality but thats another post) got them from millenium shoes when they did that little restock. but they are kinda yellow...well at least the clear soles are not as clear..when i take pictures of them, they look fine, but when u look in person, its like a fuzzy blurry clear..

hey yall, just picked up some anniversary XIs (junk quality but thats another post) got them from millenium shoes when they did that little restock. but they are kinda yellow...well at least the clear soles are not as clear..when i take pictures of them, they look fine, but when u look in person, its like a fuzzy blurry clear..

I'm really torn as to whether I should continue to keep them DS, wear, or sell. They've been in a box in a closet for a while and still starting to yellow.

I'm really torn as to whether I should continue to keep them DS, wear, or sell. They've been in a box in a closet for a while and still starting to yellow.

to make it clear for all:

all clear outsoles will yellow eventually. you cannot do anything against it unless you pack it in a vacuum sealed bag.

to make it clear for all:

all clear outsoles will yellow eventually. you cannot do anything against it unless you pack it in a vacuum sealed bag.

Back
Top Bottom