Space Jam XI '09 Yellowing

I highly doubt your shoes didn't have a hint of yellowing after at least a month of wearing them. UNLESS you live in a region where the humidity and overall moisture aren't existent or very little. It doesn't matter which retro you own. They're going to yellow according to the environment you're in too. Like I said, simple physics.
If they were "cheap," then how come they don't come yellowed already after being in a warehouse for MONTHS?

I'll tell you why, because those warehouses are climate controlled. That's why every shoe stock room in every store is COLD. Most warehouses are COLD.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

uh not this again
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wear them or face the inevitable consequences mang

Umm people do see the bottom of my shoes when I walk or sit any where because i'm short....and who doesn't clean the bottom of their shoes?

Umm people do see the bottom of my shoes when I walk or sit any where because i'm short....and who doesn't clean the bottom of their shoes?

To the guy who got the black/red 11 and the 8's for the spacejams.....BRAVO HOMIE, BRAVO!!!! THATS A STEAL

To the guy who got the black/red 11 and the 8's for the spacejams.....BRAVO HOMIE, BRAVO!!!! THATS A STEAL

I have two pair and have the same problem one ds with a very very slight yellowing around the blue parts... and the other pair i wore twice because the yellowing was seen more.... But what gets me is I have a ds pair of varsity red vis no yellow???

I have two pair and have the same problem one ds with a very very slight yellowing around the blue parts... and the other pair i wore twice because the yellowing was seen more.... But what gets me is I have a ds pair of varsity red vis no yellow???

Yellowing is inevitable but these things yellow fast!!! Mine are still DS and I first noticed yellowing 3 months ago. Like someone stated before, I have much older shoes that are not near as yellow. I hope the CGs dont yellow as fast as these do.

Yellowing is inevitable but these things yellow fast!!! Mine are still DS and I first noticed yellowing 3 months ago. Like someone stated before, I have much older shoes that are not near as yellow. I hope the CGs dont yellow as fast as these do.

just un-ds them. shoes will fall apart in due time anyways. especially how jb is making shoes now.
tired.gif

just un-ds them. shoes will fall apart in due time anyways. especially how jb is making shoes now.
tired.gif

my ds jams are doing the same exact thing in the same exact spot. oh well looks like its time to un-ds

my ds jams are doing the same exact thing in the same exact spot. oh well looks like its time to un-ds

looks like jb quality is getting worse and worse (no surprise). when i bought my dmp's back in the day i must've had them for a few months to a year. i traded 1 pack and had other ds. i noticed the xi's starting to yellow very very slightly but at that time thought it was just my eyes playing tricks. i stored mine in zip lock bags sealed with silica gels outside the bags. turns out i was right, and it was indeed slowly starting to yellow. i was disgusted with them and sold them off.

op, there is nothing you can do to reverse it now. i'd get rid of them unless it doesn't really bother you

looks like jb quality is getting worse and worse (no surprise). when i bought my dmp's back in the day i must've had them for a few months to a year. i traded 1 pack and had other ds. i noticed the xi's starting to yellow very very slightly but at that time thought it was just my eyes playing tricks. i stored mine in zip lock bags sealed with silica gels outside the bags. turns out i was right, and it was indeed slowly starting to yellow. i was disgusted with them and sold them off.

op, there is nothing you can do to reverse it now. i'd get rid of them unless it doesn't really bother you

Back
Top Bottom